An Odd Dream

Alyssa sat comfortably in her chair at home, but something was off, it felt like home but it didn't look like it. She slowly got up and began to walk around, she was in such a frilly dress, she hadn't worn something like this in several years, probably since she was 10. 

The home she walked around was empty, her frilly dress swaying in the slight breeze flowing through the many open windows. She went up to her room, it was a pretty pastel pink, her room felt different though, the furniture wasn't quite her own, and her clothes were odd. 

Out of nowhere she felt herself begin to pee, glancing down she realized she was wearing a large white diaper that grew and turned a light yellow as she peed. Alyssa looked up and saw a window, she smiled as her diaper grew and grew. 

Alyssa awoke with a start. She quickly checked her pajamas and sheets, all dry. The last dream she had had about peeing she'd ended up wetting the bed, but this time she was clean. That was at least 5 years ago. Alyssa sat up in her bed, thinking about her strange dream. She was wearing a diaper? She was enjoying it? Alyssa felt her sheets and pajamas once more, any dampness was just sweat, she got up and turned her ceiling fan on before sitting back down in her bed. 

Alyssa wasn't able to fall asleep for the rest of the night, all she thought about was her odd dream. Whenever she'd close her eyes again she felt the warm trickling sensation of peeing herself and she quickly woke herself up. She never peed herself however, it was all in her head. 

Alyssa thought and thought until the early hours of the morning, when she could probably tell her parents that she'd woken up due to the brightness in her room. Her thoughts kept returning to Erin, and her situation. Erin's diapers. Did Alyssa subconsciously want to wear them? Did Alyssa consciously want to wear them? 

The following morning Alyssa caught a glimpse of Erin's diaper, it wasn't hard, Erin didn't wear pants to bed, or to breakfast. It was soggy and was quickly changed by their mother. Alyssa couldn't take her eyes off of the diaper though, she remembered her dream, the serenity, the peace she felt as she peed into one. Alyssa wanted one. 

She needed a plan though, nobody else could be home, not Erin, not her Mom, and not her dad. Alyssa would need to be home alone, which was easier said than done. Alyssa was always the one who did things, she had several after school and weekend activities, Erin stayed home nowadays, scared to leave the house due to her diapers. 

Spring, however, was slowly approaching. Erin would need new clothes, skirts and shorts that better hid her bulging diaper. Alyssa needed to convince their mom of this. Erin and their mom would go shopping, and their dad would likely go to work. Alyssa could sneak a diaper. The plan was made, and Alyssa was thrilled to go through with it. 

On the nights following Alyssa had the same dream, sometimes different, sometimes she'd poop herself, or sometimes she'd be wearing a onesie or have a pacifier in her mouth. Each time Alyssa awoke worrying she'd soiled herself or her bed, and each night she found the bed dry and her pajamas clean. Her mind was set on getting those diapers, nothing was going to stop her.