Sneaking One

The day soon came in which Alyssa's plan was going to happen. After a bit of convincing Alyssa's mom decided it was best to bring Erin shopping for new clothes. Leaving Alyssa home alone while her dad was away on a work trip. 

Alyssa woke up that morning thrilled, and anxiously awaited the entire morning until Erin and their mother were ready to go. "Be good while your sister and I are away," Alyssa's mom said, "We'll be back hopefully before dinner!" 

"Bye Mom!" Alyssa said as they left, "Bye Erin!" she cried as the door shut behind them. Alyssa sat on the couch for a moment. She didn't want to react too quickly, they might've forgotten something and come back. Alyssa sat and waited, her hear racing with each passing minute. 

Roughly 10 minutes passed, they weren't coming back. Alyssa jumped up off the couch and hurried upstairs to Erin's room where the diapers were stored. Alyssa opened the closet to find several packages of diapers laying before her. She picked one up and unfolded it. It was even bigger and softer than Alyssa had imagined. She flew the diaper onto the ground, grabbing the container of baby powder as well before taking off her pants and panties. 

Her heart raced as she laid her butt onto the diaper, it felt like a cool pillow on her butt. She applied some powder around her privates and on her butt. It was also cool and had an amazing aroma that Alyssa had smelt many times on her sister. Alyssa folded the top of the diaper over her crotch and taped the sides before sitting up. It felt like her entire waist was snugly surrounded by a soft and fluffy pillow. She gently caressed the front and felt it crinkle. She could feel her face get hot as a giant smile covered it. 

Alyssa got up off the ground, adjusting the diaper slightly to be more comfortable. She quickly waddled into the bathroom to get a better look in the mirror. She stared at her diapered crotch and butt for nearly 10 minutes patting it or making small adjustments before heading back downstairs to watch some TV. Children's TV to be exact, maybe Bluey or Sesame Street. 

As she sat down she continued to rub her diaper, it was so warm and snugly. There was just one problem, Alyssa didn't know when her mother and sister were going to return, and Alyssa wanted to get as much out of the diapered experience as she could. She wanted to wet it, and mess it, and she needed to do it fast. Luckily she knew of just the thing. 

Sweet tea always messed up Alyssa's stomach, and by chance, there was a jug in the fridge. Alyssa quickly poured and drank two glasses of water, followed by a glass of sweet tea. In less than an hour Alyssa's diaper was going to be quite full. Alyssa sat back down, this time at the table, she didn't really want to have an accident on the nice couch. 

As Alyssa suspected, not even 30 minutes later she was starting to feel the large amount she'd just drank in her bladder. The sweet tea was also starting to fuck with her stomach, in not too long she'd also have to poop. But first she wanted to wet her diaper, she just didn't know how. For answers she went to her laptop which sat in her room. She found several try-not to pee videos, but she wanted something more serious, that's when she found a few diaper-wetting hypnosis videos. She pulled one up and followed its instructions. 

Before the video's end Alyssa could feel her bladder release and flood her diaper with warm pee. It felt so good, it was warm and damp, it calmed Alyssa's entire body. She rubbed the front of her diaper, crinkling, enjoying the dampness of the diaper, that as she squeezed it, pee leaked from the padding and was reabsorbed. As Alyssa relaxed, she could feel her stomach get more and more upset. She couldn't hold her poop for much longer. 

She waddled back into the bathroom to give her wet diaper a look before her bowels gave out. It looked nearly completely unchanged, just slightly saggy. Her bowels then released and a warm mess flowed out of her butt and into the seat of her diaper. Alyssa had to squat and move her diaper around some so that it would all fit, but it did. Alyssa closed her eyes and smiled, she'd never been quite so happy. She headed back downstairs after giving her messy butt a good look in the mirror, again the diaper looked completely unchanged, and if not for the smell, someone likely wouldn't have noticed her diaper was messy. 

She sat in her diaper for another hour, wetting again during that time period. It was starting to become clammy and uncomfortable. Alyssa thought it best she get cleaned up and changed before Erin and her Mom got home. 

She went back into the bathroom removed her very dirty diaper and took a quick shower, trying not to get her hair wet. She was eventually clean and dry. She threw the soiled diaper into Erin's diaper bin and returned to her room to put on her panties and pants once more. 

She couldn't get the immaculate feeling out of her head though, even once Erin and her Mom returned she sat almost in a trance thinking about her diapered experience, and her next opportunity of getting one.