The Sewers

Out of breath and pumped with adrenaline Lucas had to stop and gather himself. Inhaling in and out in four second bursts Lucas quickly regains his breath.
"Well that was fun" Lucas thought to himself walking through the rat infested sewers. "Plop plop plop" Lucas trudges through the big sludges of mud and rat poo (or any other creature brave enough to venture through the sewers) "plop plop plop," Lucas stops to have a look about.
"Where is it!?" Lucas shouts with rage "the stupid little flame things to my den where are they?!"
While taking a fit stomping his feet and slapping the walls he mis-judges where the curb is in the sewer "snap"
"Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!" Lucas shouts in one wholesome yelp of pain as he snaps his ankle. "Pssh" Lucas fell to the ground slapping against the thick mud and struggling to get back up. Lucas grabs his phone out and mutters to himself "who gives a f*ck if the police find me I need to find my den I've got crutches there then I'll be good" he gets his phone torch out looking for the railing. So gathering his thoughts he gets up onto one knee and finds a grip on the stone cold brass railing on the sewer system wall. Using all his might he slowly but surely pulls himself up slowly but surely. "Pssshhh" he let go and slapped his body against the mud for a second time now and now he really was in pain. So he rage fully punches his hand through the air towards the pole to grasp it and pull himself up. Without a single thought going through his head he pulled himself up and balanced himself against the railing. Clenching his fist and pulling it back towards himself Lucas doesn't hesitate to shout "yeeeeeessssss!!!" Running but limping  and always holding onto the railing as he can see the beams of light from the police men's torches flashing around the sewer tunnels like a disco. Now that he had lost the pursuers he had conveniently found the tarp that covered his little hideout. Scuttling in he places his hands all over looking for crutches so he can get back out he just gets the cold and silent reply of cold stone. "Bingo!" quietly exclaims Lucas as he doesn't want to attract the police back; he grabs his crutches and hurries out to "bang!".....