The unknown

"I think he is waking up"
"Well what do I care just wait till he gets here"
"I never got told this?"
"Well mutter what you don't know away from our; em; friend"
Lucas slowly waking up listening to the arguments of two men maybe three as he is aware of the black bag that was shoved into his face.
"Where am I!?" Lucas yells getting bored and impatient.
"You are no where else than... (The man pulls the bag off his face) the house of God"
"Oh chr..."
The man interrupted Lucas' words with a slap in the shins with a bamboo stick
"Don't dare use God's name in vein especially in his house!"
"Are you one of those f*cked up religious cult groups?" Lucas rudely asks the men in long black robes.
"No we are not "one of those f*cked up religious cult groups we are the messengers of God now silence and wait!"
Minutes went by. Hours went by. Days went by. Lucas is almost starving and dehydrated almost certainly because he is not being fed by his captors.
"Please sir can I have some water and som (cough cough) some food please?"
"No he has not arrived yet!"
"Who the better me?"
"Yeah actually"
"Why should I be a better person I do as good as I can at school I don't do anything bad against most people only the people that do things to me I don't go out my way to help many people; why should I no one else would do the same for me?"
One of the men in the robes walks over to the other and whispers something into his ear and runs to face Lucas
"We are sorry we took you hostage we believed you where a bad person who did nothing and was throwing your life away in actual fact you where embracing your life just don't tray any school again and we'll let you go. Deal?"
"Deal" Lucas replies as he is given a chocolate sandwich and a can of Red Kola.
"Come with me and I'll take you home"
Lucas walks towards him and gets into the passenger seat of the green Fiat Punto and they drive to Lucas' home.