The Arrangement

"Thanks again for kidnapping me I'm gonna get an earful from my mum when I get in you realise that, yes?"
"Lucas God will make it up to you for out petty mistakes."
Muttering under his breath so he is not heard Lucas replies "What the big guy that is up in the sky which even if he is real all he ever did was so six days of work and sent his son to die. I'm 14 and I've still done more work than God."
Lucas walks off not even looking back at the cult leader as he drives of with black smoke coming out the back of his exhaust. *bang* Lucas shuts the door behind him to a panicked mother running towards him
" Lucas it's been three days Lucas, three days where have you been?!!" The mum pulls Lucas in towards her and strongly hugs him and cries into his hair. "Where have you been Lucas?" She whimpers softly into the top of Lucas' hair.
"Well actually I was kidnapped by some religious cult group who thought I was wasting my life away and made me sit there for three days without food and water, it was horrible."
Lucas' mum just starts crying louder "Lucas I'm really sorry!"
"What for mum?"
Finally letting go of Lucas and raising her head off of Lucas' she wipes her eyes take a deep breath and says
"A couple months back I was at a church tell us your problems meeting. This was during your stage of I hate life I've had enough so I explained to them what was happening and they said they would sort you out. I detested, I said no you don't have the right to touch my boy! But they just replied with 'we know your sorrow and we owe you as the messengers of God to get your boy to change his ways'"
Lucas' mum starts sobbing again even louder this time and hugging Lucas even tighter.
"Mum as much as I like the front hallway with the red vase with the yellow flowers inside it in front of a oval mirror, and all that cool stuff can we go sit down and talk this through?"
"Yeah we can. Please go sit down I'll go make a cup of tea.