Hospital

Lucas wakes up from his long slumber dehydrated using his eyes to scavenge the sights for any water. Where am I are the thoughts that goes through Lucas' head. Is he back at the cult guy's place or is he in a police station's prison. Did the police catch up to him he doesn't know.
"HELLO!"
Hello is the one word that can be helped from Lucas' dehydrated throat. Lucas can't see anything but the empty beds that seemed to be pushed about in a hurry which seemed normal in a hospital. Wait what is actually wrong with? Is the second thought that drills into Lucas' head. Searching up and down he can't seem to find what's wrong. How do I get out of this bed? is the third thought rolling through his head.
"Oh know!"
Lucas blurts out when he realises what must be done. Lucas has been restraint to his bed by tight, plastics cable ties which was a bit weird for a hospital.
"So here it goes. 1... 2... 3... AGGGGHHHHH!"
Lucas' dislocated his thumb with a clean pull from underneath his body. Lucas pulls his hand through the restraint and attends to his second hand untying the cable tie. He gets up and walks towards the door and looks up and down the quickly left equipment in the largely spaced but small corridor. He turns back and turns the T.V. On in the hope of some news telling him where everyone went.
"This is a military broadcast if you can here this you are either an enemy of the of the Scottish people or you have been put through some trauma and in hospital. If you apply to the second option please phone the number 15937 04826 so we can triangulate your position. This is a military if you ca..."
Lucas turns the T.V. And turns his back towards the wall to lean on it. He uses his hands to cover his face from the bottom of his fringe to the bottom of his chin then he slides down the cold stone wall breaths in lets a big gasp out and starts to cry.
"Why? Why me? Why me now?"
Over and over just whimpering out questions for some person to answer but there was no one. After five minutes of pulling himself together he pulls himself together and gets up of the cold hard ground to walk to reception. Slowly walking over the cut glass with his bear feet being careful not to cut himself while dodging all the trolleys of all sorts. Finally reaching the imaculately White reception area with no marks at all he walks up to the phone and picks up the phone and places it to his hear.
".............."
*crack*
Lucas throws the phone against the wall and smashes it.
*brrrr* *brrrr* *brrrr* *brrrr*
Lucas searches the floors and desks for this sudden sound looking high and low. Looking behind the desk he realises there is a flip phone so he answers it so the vibrating would stop.
"Go to 75 Avenue Road," the says at the other end of the phone "..........."