Tease

TW: mature
Taylor's POV:
Taylor was desperate for Travis. She couldn't keep her mind straight, she needed him, she had an idea, and she was hundred percent sure it was about to blow Travis's mind.
When travis was about to finish his podcast, she heard him talking about football and stuff, once she entered the room travis's jaw dropped .

"HOLLY SHIT...." travis said forgetting the fact that he was on podcast. He was surprised by Taylor, leaning against the door, smirking at him, FULLY naked..

" what happened ?!you scared me" jason questioned not knowing why his brother is acting weird all of a sudden.

"Um...uhh, nothing. Don't worry about it," Travis said, not removing his eyes from Taylors body desperate to touch her and feel her. "Now, where were we?"

"Yeah, we were talking about..." Jason continued talking about football and what's happening on the field, but Travis's mind was somewhere else, he couldn't hear anything his brother said. He was distracted by Taylor, she was walking toward him swaying her hips right and left, touching her breast with one hand and touching her self with the other, biting her lips seductively until she was behind the computer few steps away from travis.

"TRAVIS, TRAVISSS, EARTH TO TRAVIS!" Jason screamed, drawing Travis's attention back to the computer screen where Jason was.

" IM HERE MAN you were talking about football" travis said not sure about it.

"I mean, of course, i was talking about football. What else would i be talking about? And besides, what happened to you? Why are you all red and sweaty like that?" Jason asked, starting to suspect that something was up with his brother.

"Yeah its just hot in here, idk the AC went off maybeeeeehhhhhh......." travis let out a sudden moan not knowing where this came from when he realized taylor was on her knees with her hands on him..

"WHAT was that travis ?????"jason eyes widened.
Taylor let out a giggle from under the table at Travis's reaction and Jason's comment.

"What?" Travis asked placing a hand on Taylor's mouth keeping her quiet , while acting like he doesn't know what his brother is talking about.

"That sound you did, I know something is up. What's happening, Travis?" Jason raised his eyebrows.

" Im just tired from the injury from last week thats it, if i move a little it hurts" travis explained while Taylor's hands were all over him, touching him, teasing him...she started rubbing his cock with her hand feeling his erection grow bigger under her touch,he was wearing grey sweatpants wish she adored ,so his bonner was super obvious to her.She smiled knowing the effect she always has on him.
Travis's heart raced as he looked into her eyes ,she was looking up at him grinning like a devil, he saw how her pupils were dark and hungry, he couldn't help himself, he shifted his position a little,when suddenly Taylor pulled his pants and his boxer together in one swift move, she didn't waste any second, she closed her lips around him and started sucking on him.

"Well, we're about to finish the podcast. Give me five more minutes, Travis, and I'll be gone, and you can relax your injured "foot"".Jason said, using air quotes around the word "foot" with his hand. Jason knows Taylor is at travis's house so he knows dams well what got travis acting like that, he wasn't born yesterday.

" Yeah.. "travis let out a chuckle mixed with a moan.
travis tried to keep it together with his conversation with Jason but the feeling of Taylor bobbing her head slowly up and down his cock was driving him insane he was holding his moans and gasps by pretending to laugh on something Jason has said, he couldn't wait to finish this episode , he had so many thoughts that he wanted to do to her. His breath hitched in his chest as she speed her movement, Taylor was teasing him by stroking his balls with her fingertips and licking him slowly, travis felt every muscle of his body tense, and Taylor knew he was about to cum so she removed his length from her mouth and positioning it in the middle of her tits while stroking it with her hand up and down till he released him self all over her tits and face, taylor let out a laugh and a moan that was obvious to grab jasons attention, she licked her lips tasting travis's cum when she heard jason saying:

"Okay, man...I'll finish the episode a few minutes earlier this time,i can see things are getting heavy out there " jason said making sex faces at travis leaving travis chuckling at the fact that his brother caught him"i really dont wanna hear you moaning and having sex brother".

"Oh, finally," Travis said before hanging up. After a moment, he remembered, "Oh, Jase, please remove the suspicious clips from the podcast. Thanks in advance."

"Of course," Jason said, chuckling heartily before they both hung up.

Travis looked down at Taylor smirking " oh you are in soooo much trouble" travis said while holding her up by her waist, kissing her desperately thinking about the things he was planning to do to her
Taylor let out a giggle saying "i knew i was about to blow your mind,next.time.don't.leave.me.desperate.at.the.kitchen.table.all.wet.and.horny.and.fuck.me.before.your.podcast.or.i.will.do.the.same.thing.all.over.again." Taylor said between kisses, turning around and running upstairs giggling leaving Travis chasing her.

THOUGHTS??