Go Back

Kenma's pov:
"Shoyo, the loot's over there." I said, my character looked in the direction the loot was. "WAAAA! So many apples!"

Shoyo yelled out as he took them all. "We should get back to the house and sleep before the mobs start coming." I stated, running back to our house in game.

Shoyo laughed at my statement, Before nodding and running back as well. "I think I'm done for the day!" He said as he turned off his controller.

"Alright. Dinner?" I asked and he nodded, rubbing his belly, "Yes please! I'm starving!" He exclaimed, running into my kitchen.

I decided to make meat buns, obviously because Shoyo requested them. But I liked them myself, sometimes.

"Shoyo.. you should go back and visit Tsukishima tomorrow. He might be awake now." I said, having a hunch.

(This is set while Nishinoya and Tanaka talk with Tsukishima after he woke up.)

"I- I don't know." He pulled out his phone and him in confusion. "Actually maybe I should, Nishinoya called me an hour ago." He states and I hum in response.

"Maybe call him back, I'm sure it was important." I say, pulling my switch out and playing animal crossing. "I think I will..." He says as he walks away.

I know one thing, Nishinoya kind of texted me when Tsukishima woke up. Later on told me to not tell Shoyo-san, so I didn't.

There must've been a reason why, and it was most likely because Tsukishima didn't want him to know unless he visited. Shoyo has been with me for the whole ordeal.

I thought it was weird but I got to spend time with him so I didn't complain. Just then Shoyo bursts through the door.

"He didn't tell me anything! Ugh!" He groans and angrily eats his meat buns.

I chuckle, "That's most likely because of someone not wanting him to." I state, Shoyo groans and places his hands in his hair. I sigh and place my plate in the sink.

"Look, go back to Miyagi Prefecture tomorrow." Shoyo looks at me, he takes a deep breath. "I guess." Shoyo looks down and Groans.

That's the end of the chapter. Kenma was pretty easy lol, and I'm happy that I found a new pov. Though I highly doubt he'll be in here again, maybe only as a mention. But youll never knowww. Good day/night!