So, why did I set this as complete?

Welp...
It's been three years since I last updated this fic and it's now 2024. I don't think peeps will read this anyway. A lot has happened for the past eight hours after I last written this.

Note, I'm writing in the spur of the moment and if some grammar is off, it's because of how unstable I am right now.

I'm sorry to disappoint you guys, but I have lost interest in Frozen (wow, shocker. For sure, this is where majority of you leave).

I'm sure most of you are minors with a few adults (considering this is a Frozen book and peeps can lie about their age), but yes, unfortunately, I decided to stop writing Frozen 2. Even if I had at least one chapter ready (with proofreading), I have only just done that and had no motivation to do the other chapters (altho, I have written the scenes that are plot driven and important).
Yes, I have the plot in mind, but I grew to dislike Frozen now. Let's face it, I don't think you guys will ever see my version of Frozen 2 to come out.

The Frozen 2 was just the tip of the iceberg.

My grandfather is very determined to sell the house he and my late grandmother built and planned together. It's hard to find a similar Animation course (the course I'm currently taking) where it won't discredit the subjects I took. I don't want to repeat and do the same subjects again with a higher cost of tuition fee. My granddad didn't even tell us the news. I had to learn the news from his assistant (our maid, who's been with us for decades. It is normal to have maids here in the Philippines) and me having to share to my older sister.

He didn't consider our feelings (My sister and I) or even consider to wait until we graduate college. My sister was half way done with college and now she has to repeat when we officially move out of our house. I almost dropped out and stopped doing my schoolworks because of that news and I've been hit with the deepest depression I never thought I could have (I thankfully survived with Bs and B+s). He wants us to change schools when 2nd Term is about to start, but I'm not mentally prepared at all because enrollment in my school is just this week.

What helped me back then was literally typing my keyboard away. Typing about my comfort characters or literally drawing them. Of course, none of them being Elsa/Elson, but I don't think writing can help me now.

Enough about my mental state, let's continue about the topic in hand.

I am here to tell you now that I'm trying to change my audience and I have to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to my writing and art. I need to, at least, do this just so I can try to get money because I don't want to burden my parents, who are abroad, and I really want to feel secure because I don't feel safe at all. I've also had the chance to convince my parents if I can dorm near my current school and they've given me the chance by trying to find an apartment to make it work, but I don't think my grandfather would be to keen about it. So, I have to try to make money for rent too if this continues.

So, I might have to post another emergency commission that will hopefully work, seeing as my best friend wants to help by commissioning me but I'm like "bhie no 🥹". Besides me and my sister, my best friends have been mourning about me moving as they're attached to me as I am to them as their "mother" haha. Not all of my friends know so it's gonna be painful to tell them, even the new friends I've made. Man, this is the second time I made new friends and having to learn that I'm moving. Jeez.
This isn't my first move, but this is different as I have to worry about courses instead of dropping in and continuing highschool.

Speaking of money...
I've been making potential stickers and art prints/posters when I do finally have the chance to sell them. I've been very unlucky with finding clients as I'm not chronically online and my pessimistic mind about my art won't help me. If you're interested to help, you can DM me here or Tumblr (@chibigo-ma) or at Discord (@chibigo_ma).

Well, I won't bore you guys now. This is a farewell for this book and a new year. I should share what comfort characters I've been writing now that this book is over.

In rating from highest to lowest...
Sally Face
Bakugou
Scaramouche/Wanderer
Harry Potter

As for art, I'm probably gonna focus on Sally Face and my OCs for my Tumblr as I finally caved into my Sally Face obsession as the game impacted me 24/7 for the past 7 years (sheesh). I'll occasionally post something different than Sally Face like My Hero Academia, Adventure Time, Fionna And Cake, and other fandoms I love.

Thank you for reading this book. Even when the pressure to please you guys was high up there, thank you for the stressful yet wonderful experience.

I hope there are Sally Face lovers in here because that's who I'm writing about currently. I also don't mind requests, although, I have to think about it still as I'm in need of money. I apologize again for keeping you guys excited for Frozen 2.

Edit:
I've decided to make a Ko-fi with the same username for easy finding. Thank you in advance for supporting my shenanigans 🙏