A Bit Of An Update

Guys, I'm so sorry. I've been having writer's block thanks to online classes and other stuff that I use to procrastinate with....

AHEM GENSHIN IMAPCT AHEM

And I'm sorry for letting you guys wait for so long (as of now, 3 months in and tomorrow being Halloween for me), I'll try my best to finish them. Also, there's already hints of what the future will come. I've been trying to not comment as much and I'm glad that some of you got my references 😂😂.

Also funny enough...
A week after I published the last chapter of this book, I'm now taken :000
He reads my books so... Hi Love! uwu
But he reads the Bakugou one so he won't see this 😂😂😂
I'll try my best to update this as soon as my brain starts working for my books instead of arithmetic and geometric sequences being stuck in my mind, and other projects that I need to submit.

I hope all of you are staying safe and being humble uwu
10/30/2020

This is awkward... um...

If you read about what I said in the Frozen Fever A/N, you would know that I was about to publish Frozen Fever with the Christmas short. But since online classes became a bitch and now I even have no time to play Genshin, I might continue writing the Christmas short (even tho I'm two months late) and soon continue writing the prologue for Frozen 2 or basically just write Frozen 2 until I finish since I already have an idea on how it will go on my take. I will also write a little description/summary for Frozen 2 after I finish writing all of the chapters and it might take a while for me to finish. I might do a Valentine's special? idk but we'll see if I have enough free time to make one. I appreciate the comments you guys leave tho! Makes me happy or laugh even when I'm having a stressful week.

Slow (and most probably VERY SLOW) updates will occur and I deeply apologize for it.
I hope all of you lovely readers are doing ok at this time of year and I do appreciate you all staying humble.
02/04/2021