Battle For Our Lives

Here's the reason why I didn't write Hans getting "worried" after seeing Anna's horse (not like anyone asked). It wasn't really relevant for me since it's just the same scene, but with (Y/N) being mentioned and stuff like that. That's why I just added more flashbacks or more of Elson because I want you guys to see the deep connection between Elson and (Y/N).

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

Third Person POV:

Many trotting noises were heard outside of Elson's castle. Elson was on the ground floor and he looked over outside. Outside the castle, the Arendelle guards, Hans, and the duke's bodyguards are on their horses. Hans stared up at the ice palace in awe and exhaled as his breath was visible. Hans turned his horse towards the guards. "We are here to find Princess Anna and Lady (Y/N)! Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the King!" Hans gets off his horse with a stern look on his face. "Do you understand?" Hans asked the guards. "Yes, sir!" All of the Arendelle guards agreed, but the duke's guards as they glance at each other with a knowing look.

Hans turned around and was about to approach the staircase, but what they thought was a big pile of snow was actually Marshmallow and he rises, slamming his fist on the ground and roared at them. The guards got down of their horses and draw their swords towards the giant snowman. Marshmallow swung his arm over at Hans and Hans ducked under his arm as the giant snowman roared. The soldiers began to throw spears at the snowman as the duke's guards fire arrows using crossbows. This made Marshmallow angrier as he roared and swung his arm towards both of the duke's guards.

One of the duke's guards notice an opening towards the staircase and saw Elson closing the entrance doors shut. "The King!" The two guards grabbed their crossbows and start running past Marshmallow. Marshmallow didn't notice them and continued to attack Hans and the Arendelle soldiers. Hans rolled over to the side and gasped as he noticed the Duke's guards are racing up the palace steps.

Elson heard running footsteps outside and he began to run up the stairs. The guards ran inside and looked around for the King. One of them looked up to see Elson still running up the stairs. "Up there!" He exclaimed as they looked where Elson was running. "Come on!" Both of them began to run up the stairs. Elson finally got up from the same room where he accidentally struck Anna and (Y/N), and the whole room was now glowing a yellow hue that looks similar to gold. He noticed that he was trapped.

"We got him!" Elson looked behind him to see the two guards pointing their crossbow at him. "No, please!" He begged as he backed away with his hands slowly going up. One of the guards aims and fires as Elson gasped and blocked his face. He slowly opens his eyes and his eyes widened as he realized that his eyes protected him and the arrow was very close to his face. "Go around! Toss it!" He looked over to see both of the guards on his right. "Stay away!" Elson angrily commanded as he shoots ice towards them and they dodged it. He looked at his ice in sadness because he's now forced to fight back. "Fire, fire!" He shoots ice towards one of them and another to the other guard who was about to fire an arrow towards him.

❄-❄-❄-❄-❄

Hans looked up to the snowman and he rolled away when Marshmallow was about to crushed Hans with his foot. Hans stood up, grabbing his sword, dodging a fist from Marshmallow, and sliced off Marshmallow's leg clean as marshmallow stumbles backward. "Come on!" Hans yelled towards the soldiers and they began to run up the stairs with Hans leading the way. Marshmallow turned around and attempted to stop Hans, swinging his claw on the stairs near Hans, but he fell off the cliff with a roar as Hans slips and managed to hold on the stairs with a strong grip.

Hans looked down at the fallen snowman and looked back up with a painful grunt as he tossed his sword on the staircase with the soldiers helping him up and stabled him on the stairs. As soon as he got back his balance in both legs, he grabbed his sword and all of them went inside the castle quickly.