4

A/N: ...Sorry for publishing this chapter late.. I've been busy going to cali. My grandma had fell and was rushed to the hospital, so we had to visit, i hope she gets better but im going to be in cali for some time. I'll get to see my grandma once they let us! But for now we wait in the visitors room. Only adults are aloud, or above 16 are aloud to see her now. She's 95, so most of the time the adults don't see her since them doctors.. need to make sure she is perfectly okay and that they'll need to watch over her every 15-20 minutes. Forgive me...

..
A/N: If any mistakes are seen or noticed, you may correct me! At one point I might get annoyed but dw nothin too bad so please feel free to correct me at any point, I may or may not fix it since im mostly busy reading.. ^o.0^
—————
Y/n : Your/Name
L/n: Last/Name (maybe it mentioned next chapter?)
[enter ??] : Enter ?? Name or brand!
[color ??] : Enter ?? For color (ig?)
—————

·×· : time skip of in the middle!

——
If two ·×· !!
It's seen as a thought or jus speaking in the mind from the voice in your head! :3
·×·
Voice in Head)
Y/n or kenny
Voice in Head)
Y/n or kenny
·×·
——

I think thats it for now! Enjoy reading and sum :3

·×·

~Kenny's POV~

"Kenny!"

I heard someone yell, it almost woke me up. I just moved and groaned at them but they keep yelling my name. So of course i had to open my eyes and look up to see..

Karen! My little sister!

"Hey Karen.." i groaned as i smiled rubbing my eyes slightly.

"Kenny! Kenny! Someone's at the door, she's very pretty! She's asking for you come one!" Karen yelled, still shrugging my shoulders roughly.

"I-im going just let me up!" I laughed softly, she stopped shrugging me and let me up, i stretched and got up from my bed.

Still stretching again.

"Wait who? What does she look like?" I had to clarify if it was y/n or not..

"She's very pretty! She's sweet, she looks and sounds sweet, I wish she was my sister too!" Karen smiled at me and giggled.

Wait then it might be y/n! I then walked to Karen and had held her hand gently.

Karen walked us out my room, heading to the living room.. to see not my dad but..

Y/n~

It was y/n! Oh god shes hot. She was on her phone, and just a few seconds of walking closer, she had noticed us and had spoken up. She got up from the couch and had hugged Karen like they knew each other. Then they said how it was nice to meet each other once they pulled away.

Then they both looked at me. It felt awkward.. well- I felt awkward. Just then y/n had launched herself to me with open arms. She wrapped her arms around me. Oh fuck! ..

Oh god kenny. Don't get hard. Don't kenny.

·×·
WOW KENNY!?)
WHAT STOP
WOW MAN DONT GET HARD!)
BRO
LMAO JKK BYE)
DUDE-
·×·