𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

They were practically made for each other.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 was cold. She possessed an otherworldly beauty that lured people in until they got close enough to be bewitched. Her peculiarity was intrinsically tied to the myth that she was named after — in sea water her legs morphed into a tail and on land she had the power to compel others to do what she wanted to with only a few words.

After a hollowgast had broken into her old loop she had been forced to flee. Diving into the ocean and attempting to locate a new home for herself with only a few short words from her ymbryne as to where she could find one.

She definitely didn't expect the tall brooding boy that came with her new loop.

If anything he was just an added bonus.

𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐡 𝐎'𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐫 was suspicious of the new arrival. Her piercing sea green eyes seem to follow his every move, stalking him like a predator. The friendship that had emerged out of the blue between them had been surprising but he was more concerned about the feelings he kept hidden from her that seemed to be growing at an exponential rate.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 and 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐡 were a match made in heaven. She had the power to lure people to their deaths and he had the ability to resurrect them.

They were the definition of soulmates.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·

𝐢. this story takes place before Jake's arrival.

𝐢𝐢. olive and emma will have the powers they were given in the book rather than the movie.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. let me know what you think of the story and characters i am totally open to criticism but please keep it constructive.