GrandParents/Parent of Prophet (saw)

PROPHET'S (saw) FATHER HAZRAT ABDULLAH (RA)

The name of the Prophet's (saw) father is Hazrat Abdullah (RA).

Prophet Muhammad's (saw) father passed away when the Prophet (saw) was still in the womb of Hazrat Bibi Amina (RA).

The death of Hazrat Abdullah (RA) took place in Madina.

At the time of his death, the age of Hazrat Abdullah (RA) was twenty four years.

PROPHET'S (saw) MOTHER HAZRAT BIBI AMINA (RA)

The name of the Prophet's (saw) mother is Hazrat Bibi Amina (RA).

Hzrat Bibi Amina (RA) belongs to family of Banu Zehra.

Hazrat Bibi Amina (RA) died in Abwa and the burial occurred in Abwa itself.

Abwa is located near Madina.

The Prophet (saw) was six years old, when Hazrat Bibi Amina (RA) died.

The grandfather of Prophet (saw),  Hazrat Abdul Muttalib brought him up after the death of Bibi Amina (RA).

GRANDPARENTS OF THE PROPHET (saw)

The name of the Prophet's (saw) paternal grandfather is Hazrat Abdul Muttalib and grandmother is Hazrat Fatima binte Amr bin A'aez.

The name of the Prophet's (saw) maternal grandfather is Hazrat Wahab bin Munaaf and grandmother is Hazrat Barrah binte Abdul Uzza.

HAZRAT ABDUL MUTTALIB

Prophet Muhammad's (saw) grandfather, Hazrat Abdul Muttalib had twelve sons.

Prophet Muhammad's (saw) grandfather, Hazrat Abdul Muttalib had six daughters.

Hazrat Abdul Muttalib loved the Prophet (saw) more than all of his sons.

The age of Prophet (saw) was eight years when Hazrat Abdul Muttalib passed away.

Hazrat Abdul Muttalib gave he responsibility of the Prophet (saw) to his son, Hazrat Abu Talib at the time of his death.

The age of Prophet's (saw) grandfather, Hazrat Abdul Muttalib was eighty two years at the time of his death.