ραят 4

"∂ι∂ уσυ ѕєє тнє ωαу тнαт тнιηg נυѕт ωαℓкє∂ ву, σн му.." - σн му

☆ANYAS POV:

ANYAS POV:

"Oh" is all I said, he chuckled "bill said that you visit this park a lot hm?" He says as I nod slowly "so are you and Bill twins?" I ask as he nods.

"Yep Im older" he says proudly "only by ten minutes" bill says from the slide, I laugh as bill snickers and walks over to me giving a side hug.

"Wassup bill" I say side hugging him "nothing much Anya" he says smiling "never told me bout this one" I say.

"Yea well I thought you would meet him at the hospital but he never came down" he rolls his eyes towards Tom.

"Come on man i was half asleep!" He says defending himself; I laughed at there silliness and sat down on the swing next to Tom.

"I'm gonna go now, since I have to do some homework but see you later Anya" he says as I get up and kiss his cheek.

He walks away waving as I wave back "so this is awkward" I say clicking my tongue "yea but let's make it less awkward with some blunts" he says pulling some out his bag.

I pull my bag of coke out and all my blunts as he looks shocked "oh shit" he says laughing "what I came prepared I normally spend my time here" I say.

"Me too but at a different park Bill introduced me to this one even since he started talking to you" he says.

"Cute" I say as he smiles and lights up one of my blunts, I take the lighter off him and light one up aswell putting the blunt in my mouth.

I breath in and take it out again while puffing out the smoke, I cough abit as Tom speaks up again puffing some smoke out.

"So bill told me he saw you in the hospital?" He asks as I nod "visiting someone" I lied "oh cool" he says puffing again as I do the same.

"So you new here I've never seen you two" i ask as he coughs while puffing the smoke out "no just moving schools since I get into some bad fights" he says as i nod.

"What school?" I asked as he sighs "THA high school" he says "Ah they won't kick you out for fights it's just suspension, they can't afford to loose students" I say giggling abit.

"I could tell school looks like a dump you bad to?" He asks me "i mean sometimes when I'm bored" I say as he furrows his eyebrows "okay I see you.." he says pausing.

"So you into one night stands?" He asks me out of the blue "nice try but yes just not tonight I just got out of the hospital bud" I say "for what?" He asks.

"None of your business! Plus I just told you lover boy" I say taking another hit of the blunt "I never thought we'd like the same things" he says "the only things we have in common are drugs and blunts" I say.

"I mean they can lead far y'know" he says as i roll my eyes, I checked the time and saw it was 5:20am "better get going start school tomorrow" I say.

"Tomorrow?" He asks clueless "i was in the hospital!" I shout walking away while picking at my bag.

TOMS POV:

"Bill she was hot" I said as he sighs "Tom stop annoying me!" Bill says "okay but ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕєє тнє ωαу тнαт тнιηg נυѕт ωαℓкє∂ ву! σн му.." I say as he snickers.

"She's kinda hot" he says as I punch his shoulder "dude she's totally hot!" I say jumping "did you have sex?" He asks "tried to she rejected me" I say.

He starts laughing while smacking his knee, nearly falling to the floor which he did in the end "oh my! The tom kaulitz getting rejected!" He laughs out.

"Oh my god! It's not even that bad!" I say scrunching my nose and releasing the scrunch "Tom you need to step up your game, I'm pretty sure she wants a nice relationship not some hookup" he says.

"You need to change Tom, really I don't want you not believing love and getting hurt again" he says sighing, I guess he was right I never believed in it. no girl ever loved me when I was young.

Fine I'll just get a girlfriend then "by the way Tom! Did you get her number for me?" He asks "er yea! I slipped it in her pocket" I said back as he nods and sticks his thumb up.

"Thanks Tom" he says as I smile at him "no problem bill, I'll always help you out" I say hugging him as he hugs back.

"Love you bro I'm glad I saved you" bill said to me "I'm glad you did, love you to bro" i Said back to him.

We both pull away from the hug and shout 'night' to each over, I go upstairs and turn on some program as I searched up an 'Anya' on Instagram, I scrolled down through all the Anya's until i saw hers.

I clicked on it and looked at her recent posts, looks likes they where from a while back. I saw that she had posted her tanning by the Dubai ocean, I felt myself get a little bit hard but I scrolled down.

There where more bikini pics and I felt myself getting more harder and more needy, I got on one I really liked and and pulled my sweatpants and boxers Down.

I start pulsing myself up and down before going a tad bit faster, I threw my head back groaning as soft moans came out my mouth.

I got my hand a little wet and went faster now playing with my tip, I rested my phone down and kept the Image in my head.

I held onto the headboard as I kept jerking off, something about that picture.. I threw my head back and groaned loudly cumming.

It was worth the stalking..

тнє ραяк
ραят 4

A tad bit smut I but I think I like this chapter, it was abit tricky when she met Tom but I think I skipped a rock there! 🤗