ραят 8

"gσт єνєяуσηє ωαт¢нιηg υѕ" "ѕσ вαву ℓєтѕ кєєρ ιтѕ ѕє¢яєт" - ιηтσ уσυ

ANYAS POV

I was still wondering why there jaws where dropped? Did I look ugly? Did they see my scars?

"Anya, Anya?" Bill kept asking as I got out trance "oh yea sorry bill" I say scratching the back off my head.

"It's fine, I can tell your stressed?" He says asking me "yea erm, why where you and tom staring at me before? Did you think I looked bad? Could you see my scars?" I say as he holds my hands.

"I promise you we where staring because you looked beautiful" he said as I smiled to him, kissing his cheek before getting out the car.

I stumbled towards bill as he showed me to the bar, I grabbed a drink as did he and we shot it down. We got hammered that night taking drinks after drinks.

Luckily bill wasn't racing tonight only Tom and the g's, me and bill were watching Tom from the sidelines.

He zoomed past Gustav and Georg as-well as zooming past a man called James? I would think so anyways.

Me and bill where shitting ourselves when Tom came up-to us with a mad look "what's up Tom?" I say slurring my words.

"Fuck off Anya!" He says pushing me aside "what the hell!" I say dropping on my butt, bill helps me up as tom starts to apologise "I'm sorry Anya" he says grabbing my waist.

I felt butterflies as bill rolls his eyes, no seriously what's up his ass? "It's fine Tom" I say shimmying off him "but why are you so stressed" I say slurring my words again.

"I lost because of you an bill" he says sighing "oh! Why?" I ask as he mutters something "it's because I wondered what you and bill where doing! And I lost the track James sped in-front of me and won!" He says frowning.

"Im sure it's okay Tom" I say rubbing his cheek, I lean in and place a peck onto his lips; he softly leans back in kissing me rougher now.

I haven't even know the guy a week and I'm kissing him!

I whispered into his ear "gσт єνєяуσηє ωαт¢нιηg υѕ" I whispered "ѕσ вαву ℓєтѕ кєєρ ιтѕ ѕє¢яєт" he says smirking.

I smirk back as he takes my hand and places me into his car, I seen bill had gone in Georg's car and crashed at his place; at-least that's what he texted me.

Tom was staying nice and steady on the road making me more needy "I swear to god Tom if you don't hurry this fucking car up I will kill you" I say smiling at him.

"Yes boss" he says as I chucked, he starts to speed up the exact speed that he was going; he lifted up my dress as I turned to him.

He moved my thong to the side and started to rub my clit. We where going through a busy road now and everyone could clearly see what where doing.

"Everyone's watching us" I said "so? If I'm giving you what they obviously want, they can record it and jack off to it cant they?" he says winking at me, I moaned softly as everyone started to look at me in disgust.

"Tom hurry up people are.. Ah! Staring at us" I say as he speeds up still rubbing roughly. "Just shut the fuck up and enjoy it" he says as he slides his finger into me smoothly.

"Tom.." I moan lowly as he pumped his fingers into me, I didn't know what was happening but I was loving it.

He slowly sped up the pace and started to park up outside his house, he opened his door and went round to my side.

He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand taking me upstairs and into his room, he laid me down onto his bed.

He slowly undressed me and himself "spread your legs for me darling" he said to me as he sat onto his chair that was in the corner of his room.

I gulped and spread my legs wide enough for him so he could see "can you see how wet and drenched you are for me?" He said chuckling.

"Yes.." I say embarrassed "don't be embarrassed, I'm hard for you even when you speak to me, darling" he said to me, admitting it.

"I could tell, you can see your boner from a mile away" I said "that's how big my dick is love" he says smiling to me.

"I don't like when girls fan girl over me" he says as I nod tell him to 'go on' "I Like when girls fight over me" he says "really?" I ask.

"Yea turns me on" he says chuckling "I'll fight over you any day" I say as he laughs.

"I know you would, that's why I had to meet you" he said as I rub my thighs together "needy now are we?" He says.

"Very" I said confidence over feeling me, he walks over to me and spreads my legs open; he starts to viscously make out with my heat.

I gasp at the sudden touch as he looks up at me with a bloody face "oh shit I forgot" I said "it's fine you always get a little bloody in life" he says smirking.

He continued to make out with my heat, he slipped his fingers into me; smoothly just how he did the first time.

I could see it getting all red very fast, I started to moan louder feeling me come close to my high "oh my fuck.." I say throwing my head back and arching my back.

"T-t-Tom!" I moan as I cummed all over his fingers some of it being mostly red "are you going to fuck me?" I ask biting my nails.

"Not while your on your period baby" he says kissing my lips "anyone touches this pussy, I will kill them." He says staring at me coldly.

I nod as he smiles "good now let's get you cleaned up darling" he says giving me a quick peck.

тнє ραяк
ραят 8

..😜