ραят 12

"ι ¢συℓ∂ тєℓℓ тнαт уσυ ωнєяє ѕσмє вα∂ ηєωѕ.."
- нσтєℓ

☆ ANYAS POV

ANYAS POV

We heard his mum shout that she was going to dinner with Gordon, we squealed as I heard the door shut.

He slowly took of my top and got up, he grabbed a condom and turned the lights off.

"Were in the dark?" I said as he laughs "that's what makes it even more fun" he says as I smirked, I stood up as dropped to his knees in front of me.

He un buttons my skirt "I've had dreams of going down on you don't hold me back now" he says "i won't" i say as I smirk.

He took of my panties and placed my thighs on his shoulder leading me to grab hold of the bed to try and keep my balance.

Slowly placed me down then grabbed my thighs bringing them back up, he viscously started making out with my pussy.

"Tom..!" I screamed as I didn't realise it would happen so fast, it felt really really good..

And damn was he good.

"Fuck.. I!" I moaned as I pulled some of his braids, he groaned on my heat making vibrations making me more pleased.

I started to grind my pussy on his face slowly creating some friction, I really needed this right now even if it was from Tom.

I carried on grabbing some of his braids, I didn't know what else to grab the top half of my body was on the floor and the bottom half was in his face.

He used his fingers and plunged them into my hole, he used his thumb and mouth on my puffy clit and started rubbing his thumb harder each thrust of his fingers.

My back arched up and I kneaded my boobs, I pulled and rubbed on them making me moan a lot louder than before.

I was coming close to my high "Tom.. I'm gonna cum" I whimpered as he went much faster making my high come faster.

I cummed all around his mouth as I rode out my high, damn he was good at that shit..

"Fuck Tom.." I groaned as he chucked putting my legs down, he came over to me and whispered something into my ear.

"Can you be a good little slut and be quiet for me? Hm? Be daddy's Good girl, can you do that for me while I fuck you little tight cunt so bad that you can't walk?" He whispered as I felt myself getting more wetter at the minute.

I clenched my thighs together and rubbed them close as he stood up, he stripped free of his clothes and laid me down.

He walks over to his bed side table and grabbed a condom, he ripped the packet up with his teeth and slowly rolled his up his dick.

He lined up his long shaft with my cunt and started inching up, I yelped and felt over simulated.

He carried on going and got in half way until I started getting tears in the corners of my eyes "Tom, your to big I can't" I say whimpering as he chuckles.

"Come on, you can take me my sweet girl" he says inching up me until he was fully inside of me, there was a bulge peeking from my stomach.

I squeaked as started going back and forth slowly thrusting into me, I slowly started to feel the pleasure "speed up" I say as he started going faster.

He started to groan as I whimpered slightly "fuck your so tight" he groans throwing his head back as I breathlessly moaned.

He started to roughly fuck me as I was moaning loudly, I can't handle his big cock..

I felt close to my high as I clenched around his cock "fuck Im gonna cum Tom.." I groaned.

He grunted as he carried on pounding into me "fuck me too.." he moaned onto my neck as we both came.

I think I came the hardest I had ever came.

тнє ραяк
ραят 12

This story is going to be discontinued 😭 but if I want to right another chapter for this book I will on-random days but don't think you have no story's to read babe.. there's another hot book coming.