ραят 13

☆ ANYAS POV

ANYAS POV

I really didn't know what me and Tom we're, we've been hanging out and kissing and having sex but we haven't put a label on.

So me being me obviously I decided to ask him about it "hey Tom" I say as I shifted on his bed, he turned his gaze from his Xbox to me.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks as I sigh "what are we?" I say as I gulps "well.. I would say that your my girlfriend" he says kissing me as I squealed.

"Really?" I say excitedly as he nods "yea I've been thinking about it for a while.." he says as I smiled brightly fully.

"I'm going to change your name on my phone" I say smiling giddily, I had changed it to 'mi amor 💘' even though I'm not Spanish it's still super cute!

"Your names mi amor now" I say as he turns around "your not even Spanish?" He says confused as I huff "yea but it's cute" I say sassily as he turns around going back to his game.

-

It was round about 11:17pm and I was out with bill, we where at a near by club and Georg, Gustav was with us.

Tom stayed behind at the house having a nap since he was tired, he made sure to text me when he's awake so I could go home to him.

I was currently shooting some shots right now, I downed another vodka and sprayed a lime into my mouth along with some sugar after it.

Everyone cheered me on as we moved onto this random boy called Christian, he had black dreads with a dark skin colour which complemented his eyes.

They were dark brown but they still stood out to me, I did think he was attractive but I have a boyfriend who loves and cares for me and I wouldn't do that to him.

I sat back down and played on my phone for a while until Tom texted me saying he was awake now.

I grabbed my bag and told the boys I was heading home now, they nodded and gave me a hug saying they will see me later before I was on my way home.

It was about a 10 minute walk and Tom did offer to pick me up but I rejected it, I was insanely drunk though so I really did need one but I still turned it down.

I made it Home and opened the door, I fell flat on my face and started giggling loudly; so loudly that Tom came down the stairs and started laughing as-well.

He took a picture off me before helping me up, he locked the door and carried me upstairs; supporting my ass as he made his way upto our room.

He laid me down and changed me carefully, he took off my heels and my dress and grabbed my pjs putting them on me softly.

He wiped off my makeup and started speaking to me asking me "do you want me too order you food?" He says as I nodded.

"What do you want?" He asks as I groan "a kebab please Tom" I say as he chuckles "good because I was fancying that, now what do you want?" He asks.

"Cheesy chips and a small cheesy garlic bread pizza please" I say as he nods, he orders himself food and orders the others two large fries and two large pizzas along with some Pepsi's for all of us.

I was wide awake and started to sober up but now completely, i turned on the tv and put on the last of us.

I loved that show it was so amazing, a little after two episodes the door bell rang. I ran towards the door and thanked the man carrying everything inside.

I left the boys there two large chips and two large pizzas along side there drinks and took me and toms upstairs.

I gave him his food and drink as I went back downstairs for the garlic dip and salt n vinegar.

I put salt all over my chips and vinegar as well, I then opened the garlic mayo and dipped one of my pizza slices in the dip.

I threw my head back as this meal hit the spot when I was drunk "normally I make your head go back" Tom says laughing as I punch his arm, my eyes still closed.

I opened my eyes and took Toms fork "can I try some?" I ask as he nods, I take a bite and hum out of delight.

I took out a pizza slice and let him try that, he smiled "yum" he says as I giggled, I didn't give him any of my chips because he already has some.

I switched the next episode and got under the covers since I was cold, I had finished up my food as did Tom a while ago.

I took my phone out to see if I had to do anything tomorrow and luckily I didn't, but since I was in school tomorrow I had to go but I chose not to.

I'm too hungover for that.

тнє ραяк
ραят 14