ραят 10

"ѕнє'ѕ ƒιηє αѕ ƒυ¢к αη∂ ѕнє кησωѕ ιт" - тυмвℓя gιяℓѕ

ANYAS POV

I was awoken by a million texts, I groaned and picked up my phone from my bed side table; I saw Tom texting me.

I unlocked my phone and checked his messages.

-tom: I need your help an.
-tom: cmon! Come over quick.
-tom: when you read this come over now! It's urgent.

-

I quickly got up and thew on some clothes, I did a-bit of makeup and brushed through my hair; I grabbed my phone while running downstairs and grabbing my skateboard.

I skated down to their house and knocked on, Tom opened the door and pulled my through his house and to his bedroom.

"Tom!" I shout as I get sat down "I need to go! I shouldn't of came.." I say standing up until I get yanked down.

"Tom! Is that someone's voice?" Bill shouts as I hear footsteps coming near "no it's the tv! Go away" he says as the footsteps fade.

"What am I doing-" I get cut off my Tom screaming "I really! Really! Need your help" he shouts.

"Why?" I ask calmly as he sat next to me "because my dad asked my mum if I could show up to this annual kaulitz ball something I don't know and!"

"I really need a date" he says sighing and brushing through his braids.

"Why do you need me? You can get any girl" I scoffed as he groaned "I need you because your one of a kind! I actually want to go with you! I really really want you to come with me! Please, please, please!" He says.

"Fine! Fine! Yes I'll do it! Jeez Tom!" I say sighing "thank you an! Thank you thank you thank you!" He says kissing my head.

"Yea okay get off me now" I say pushing him away, he chuckles and steps back; sitting on the bed.

I hear bills footsteps come towards the room, the door opens and bills eyes widen "what the fuck is she doing here?" Bill says grabbing my arm.

"Owh bill!" I say "sorry an" he sighs "just stay away from her Tom!" He shouts walking us to his bedroom.

"What did he ask you?" He sat me on his bed, I didn't speak and stared into space. Letting my thoughts over take me.

"Did he hurt you cause of me?" He asks randomly  "no of course not!" I say holding his hands"then what did he ask you?" He says aggressively.