Epilogue

Jimmy's Perspective-

'Happiness is more than just a word. It's a feeling. A feeling of love, of being enough because of who you are, and of being with the ones you care about. A feeling that I have right now. It's funny how big the world is, and how there are so many people in it, yet I only need the ones here. It's not just me. I have Lizzie, I have Grian, and I have my boyfriend, Scott. I don't have to keep chasing that feeling of being alive, I don't have to keep chasing that feeling of finally being someone, because I know I'm enough.'

-

Jimmy snuck over to Scott, who was chatting with his friend Gem.

"Boo!" Jimmy shouted, covering Scott's eyes with his hands.

"Gah! Jimmy!" Scott laughed and blushed.

Jimmy smiled and removed his hands.

"I got you something." He said, opening his backpack to take out a carefully wrapped present.

Scott smiled as he held the gift.

"I'm guessing Lizzie wrapped this?" He asked, looking at the present.

Jimmy chuckled and nodded, "Yeah. You know I can't wrap anything to save my life."

Scott giggled.

"Can I open it?" He asked and Jimmy nodded, smiling excitedly.

Scott smiled and opened the present, blushing as he saw a flower crown.

"I know that you really like these kinds of accessories, and Lizzie helped me make one, so- "

Jimmy cut himself off as Scott hugged him tightly.

Jimmy chuckled, blushing, "Did I get the right thing?"

"How do you know me so well?"

"I pay attention." Jimmy said, smiling.

"Not in class you don't."

"I- well that's different. You're interesting." Jimmy said, smirking as he booped Scott's nose.

Scott blushed and giggled.

"Thanks, Jimmy." He said, putting on the flower crown.

"You look beautiful." Jimmy said, smiling lovingly at Scott.

Scott then booped Jimmy's nose.

"Ha! Got you." He stuck out his tongue and Jimmy chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"You're lucky I love you."

Scott giggled and he kissed Jimmy's cheek.

I love you.

I hope you enjoyed this short and sweet fanfic, I think it lives up to The Jazz Cafe series well.

Let me know what your favorite part was and anything I could improve on!!

Keep kicking ass,

Seth