9.Crush A Lot

Unuh nah work wid me pan the comments 😔 unuh nuh like the book ??

Nuff picture in a this do load up unuh Wi-Fi🙈

Vote 🌟

Taniyah CarterDec

Taniyah Carter
Dec.19
7:15 p.m.

"Taniyah."
I hum at the sound of my name brushing the setting powder off my face.

"You know seh me love you" Camilla says walking into my beauty room, I look over at her and roll my eyes at her stuffing her face with the food I made for her since im going out for dinner tonight.

Mind you Camilla is a big 21 year old woman, who like myself lives on her own. Yet here I am making her dinner because she doesn't want to cook.

She just finished styling my hair, now I'm doing my makeup.

"Shoulda make you dead fi hungry"

She hisses, "You would never! Anyways wah ya wear" she sits on the couch behind me with the bowl in hand.

I look around at her, a caah me white sofa this girl cock up a nyam curry pan!

"If me see one yellow stain, so help me GOD Camilla!" She fans me off, "Wah ya wear! Mek sure a something sexy enuh"

I smile and look back at my face in the mirror,
"Oh it's sexy.."

She starts giggling, "Me wah see it!!"
"When me done cause it white and you already deh pan thin ice" I tell her.

Finishing up my lip combo I bend my lips and apply a few spritz of setting spray, using my pink makeup fan to dry my face before getting up and going to my closet to put on my dress.

Running my hands over it after shimmying into it I turn and admire how it fits my body while stepping into my Valentino heels.

"Why me a see you batty jaw dem Taniyah Amoura Carter!" Camilla's extra dramatic ass screams from the door way of my closet.

I shake my head with a smile, "I swear you said to make sure it's sexy!"

I'm wearing a white turtleneck mini leather dress that's backless with two high slits in the sides.

"I said sexy but damn mama" she giggles,
"Serving legs, thigh and hip!"

I laugh and walk out to my living room, she follows behind with her phone in hand.