36.Sick

Vote && Comment 💗
💕💕💕

Jordan CarterMarch 210:22 a

Jordan Carter
March 2
10:22 a.m.
📍Jay C's Gyalsion
"Milan."
She turns to face me, my eyes drop to the small pudge on her belly.

I smile, she makes up her face and rubs her eyes.
"What you want Jordan?"

"Mi sexy baby mada." I flirt with her.
She cuts her eyes, "Carry me go buy me food and nuh say anything to me." She hisses and steps past me.

I shake my head at her choosing to ignore her attitude. "Wah you want fi eat baby?" I ask her.

"Sakura." She tells me walking towards the door.
I watch her go.

She's started to experience harsher morning sickness over the past few days as her first trimester progresses. With that she's become extremely irritable.

Despite her stubbornness I have her staying at my house with me.Not like she had much of a choice as I lifted her out of bed and placed her in my car with her bags.

Nah have me baby mada sick inna house by herself you mad?

Camilla may hate everybone in my body but that doesn't mean I don't love the shit out of her.

I open the door for her, she climbs into the maybach. My eyes run over her body, taking in how her ass bounces in her sundress.

"Sexy." I slap her, she hisses and pushes me away. I step back and close her door with a smile on my face.

As soon as I get in on the drivers side she hands me my phone, "It's Damien." She tells me.

I look at the screen and answer while she pulls on her seatbelt. "Yow?"

"Wah you do to Alyssa?" He asks me.

Wah me fi do to har?

"Send her ih divorce papers, she sign them yet?" I ask him nonchalantly pulling out of my drive way.

"Why she a say you beat har up and kick her out?" He asks me, his voice aggressive.

I furrow my eyebrows at that statement , "Me tell har fi come outta me place yes, neva put me hand pan the b." I clarify for him.

She put fi har pan me and when she do that me tek up back me things and lef har in deh by harself.

"Jordan." He calls my name, I hiss my teeth.

"Then you really believe me woulda lick wah woman?" I ask him in disbelief.

Da man ya even know me?

He sighs, I scoff feeling completely offended by such an accusation.

"After wah we watch mommy  go through, ya really come ask me that bredda?!" I feel myself getting angrier, I hiss my teeth once again.