Chapter 16

Cameron's POV
-
"uh hi" I say awkwardly as the door closes and Savannah just stands there looking nervous "hey" some guy who kinda looked like Justin Bieber said looking at us. Savannah starts to move a little bit behind me, biting her lip nervously. "Hey um I'm Cameron" I say looking at all of them. "Hey I'm Matthew aka Matt" "Nash" "Aaron" "Taylor" "and I'm Shawn" they all say. I grab Savannah's arm a little and pull her a little towards then and nudge her a little and she gets the hint to introduce herself. "H-hi I'm Savannah" she says nervously as they all start to look at her. "well hellooo" the guy who introduced himself as Nash said and winked "your even more beautiful in person" Taylor says staring at her and smiling. The rest of them just stare at her in amazement and she just looks down blushing. I clear my throat and say "so ... which ones our bed?" "in that room right there, there's 3 beds, which ever one is left is your alls" Aaron says pointing to the door leading to another room. "Thanks" I say as Savannah and I walk into the room with our stuff. "They seem nice" Savannah says "yeah they seem to really love you" I reply back in a smart tone "oh come on stop cam" "I'm just saying" I say as I finish putting my stuff away. "so Cameron I have a question? ... could I cut your hair?" She asks smiling at me "what?! No! You can't cut hair!" "No not me cam. An actual hairdresser" she says laughing a little. "Maybe like now so you can have it done before tonight. Plus I ha a to buy a new dress at the mall for tonight as well" "mmm ... I guess" I say, agreeing. She smiles and says "well let's go" as she grabs my hand, dragging me out of the room as we're laughing.
Savannah's POV
-
We get to the mall and into the barber shop there and they immediately take him back to a chair and start on his hair. They finish his hair and they tell me he wants me to close my eyes I giggle and do as told. He walks over to me "okay 1. 2. 3. open your eyes" he says and I open my eyes and my mouth drops to the floor "oh my god" I mumble under my breath. I cover my mouth with my hands and I just stare at him. I walk closer to him and just look at him. He looks like a totally different person, like literally a whole different person. "Is it bad??" He asks worried "no no no not at all. It's just .. oh my gosh you just look like a totally different person" I say smiling and uncovering my mouth. "Is that a good or bad thing?" "Good. You've always been cute in my opinion but wow .. now, you look even better" I say smiling as I grab his hand and lead him to a dress shop. "I'm just gonna get a simple dress for tonight .. nothing too fancy." I say as I start to look throughout the racks. "How about this?" Cameron asks holding up a white, short dress with a black belt with a bow on it. "Oh my gosh yes! I'll be right back but you have to tell me if it looks good" I say smiling as I run to the dressing rooms and slip on the dress.