<~05~>

Sleeping soundly in the winter morning. Not a care in the world when one is in their bed of comfort.

"Wooyoung, come down here! It's time for breakfast." hearing his mom made him wake up easily with a groan in his words. "Coming mom." rolling out of bed and into his slippers. Stretching his body while groggily heading to the kitchen with a huge yawn, until he saw someone sitting at the table. "So, it wasn't a dream."

San waved with a big smile at Wooyoung. "Morning! Sorry about last night. Your mom and I were catching up together on what my mom been doing back home."

Wooyoung didn't really care sitting down next to the cheery guy. Started eating his breakfast. His mom kept things positive, "Don't worry about him, he's not much of a talker in the morning." giving a little chuckle as she left the kitchen. Addressing on what's happening, "I have to pick up a few things for the holidays. Wooyoung be nice to San. He's my friend's kid."

"Really? This guy is..." he took a look San sipping his hot chocolate, "I shouldn't ask."

"Don't be rude, loosen up a bit. San will actually surprise you with many things that you wouldn't believe." Wooyoung's mom is hoping something good will happen between her son and San. Plus knowing her friend son's story on why he's staying in their world.

The unenthusiastic man wasn't  in on about this as his mom left without saying a goodbye. It was just him and some random guy in his house that he thought was just a dream from last night. Finishing up on his plate, he headed to the sink to clean the other dishes. "So...why are you exactly here in my house?"

San gladly answered, "Long story but I'll make it short. I'm here to find out what romance is like and in hopes my dad and Hongjoong doesn't find out I'm gone." the other blankly turned around with a dish rag in one hand and the other with a wet plate.

"What?"

"You ran away from home?" sounding in disbelief while drying the plate.

"Not exactly!" San becoming all pouty with his words, "my mom agreed I should come here on my own free will. She's actually from this world but once she married my dad they stayed living in the North Pole. That's where I'm from!" being cheerful to his words at the end. While the other had a puzzled look of disbelief. "You gotta be kidding me, the North Pole?"

"It's true though! Last night you saw Comet and myself on your roof last night! I was dangling on the side of the house."

Wooyoung quirked an eyebrow, "Show evidence first then I'll believe you." that was good point to think about until the raven hair man thought of an idea by grabbing the one finished cleaning dishes to the back calling for the reindeer. "Comet you out here buddy?"

"Dang it's freezing out here and how you even stand out there not shivering?" whining tone from the black hair man shivering while crossing his arms trying to keep warm. In confidence, San smiled back warmly, "I told you, I live at the North Pole. Even though I wear a coat, I can stay in the cold pretty well, especially in the sky."

Wooyoung rolled eyes until they spotted a furry reindeer clomping through the snow happily licking San's face. "See, this is Comet, he's my best friend. I can even understand what he's saying." Comet spoke to San as he nodded, "Comet said you should believe what I say or his–well my dad will put you on the naughty list." Wooyoung couldn't believe what he's seeing or hearing at all. "I need to process this. You and I will go to the park. Comet is staying here because it would be weird having people staring at us like that."