<~06~>

Little kids running around as San was shown around the building of the classroom of different age groups. The break room was quite a good size for the teachers and other staff can relax before they have stress levels to break down. From little rascals if they don't behave well.

Seonghwa made sure to teach San the basics of how to feed, change diapers, and calm the little ones down. Plus, how to treat everyone as if they were his own kids. This was going to be a lot of information to keep in mind since it's his first day.

"Since I'm new here, will I get help?"

Seonghwa nodded his head, "I'm one of the teachers and I'll be taking you to the classroom I'm in. It'll be good to get the extra help with the one I'm working with as well." San was glad knowing he can be of help when needed. Unlike back home, where he gets in trouble when he just wants to be curious. Hongjoong was too strict but the teacher here he gets to work with is much nicer.

Motherly even.

The black short hair man couldn't help but felt like he was in good hands. Moreover, he felt something tugged on his jacket sleeve as he looked down. It a small child with round bright eyes. "Hello there." San greeted sweetly as he crouched down and letting the child speak into his ear for a toy for Christmas. Seonghwa admires San how two children already like him. Well, a lot from getting the applications done.

Although, he picked up the child within his arms. "San, come with me and we can head into my room I work in." San stood up and followed. Heading into the hall with the doors. The one they went into had the number 1117 on it. This is the room that him and Seonghwa will be working in. "Wow, so many cute kids here."

"Yep and if the twin girls ask to play dress up, just do it. They're very good with nails and hair." hearing that from pretty man was a sign that this daycare will be enjoyable. As San started his work in the daycare room with the teacher, being Seonghwa.

He wonders who the other helper for this room of adorable kids.

"Hey, Seonghwa, I'm here." it was Wooyoung to San's surprise while having a kid on his lap from sitting on the play mat. The young man saw the other, trying to pretend he doesn't know him. "Wooyoung you work here too?" didn't work.

"Yeah, what about it? We'll see each other twenty four seven at least," a little boy ran up to Wooyoung's arm, "kids like me too and I'm their number one brother. Even Seonghwa says so." showing off a cheeky smile at the other. It didn't faze the Christmas man at all since it was Santa's duty of course to give the children what they want for the holidays. "It'll be more fun with the three of us here. Wouldn't it?" San's eyes sparkled over to their pretty teacher that was dealing with a few kids at the art and crafts table.

"I don't see why not. Plus Wooyoung, San will definitely need your help if he asks one of us."

"I know that." he couldn't tell the guy that San is Santa's son because that would sound crazy of a story to tell. "I'm keeping a watch out on this one at home too since it's his first time being in the city. He's a village boy." Seonghwa stood up and wiped his apron from his marked marker hands. "That's good to hear–"

A knock caught all three men's attention. Seeing the door opening revealing a girl around their age. "Hey Seonghwa, I'm here to drop off your lunch you forgot to bring with you." the girl walked in not giving the other men attention but San kept watching her. Amused by her not knowing why as his cheeks turn pink and heart beating fast. Gazing and listening to the conversation.