chapter eleven

As he stepped into the dim lit auditorium, Jimin took glance at the infamous amount of empty seats. When continuing down the steps, he met with a few other students that he had become familiarized with throughout the 2 years he had been at the school.

He had joined his school's drama club in freshman year as he had always had a love for singing and acting. He sat next to some of the students and smiled at them before bringing his attention to Mr. Lee, who had been in charge of the club. 

He stood in the center of the stage, smiling down. "Good afternoon students. I have some very exciting announcements to make but before we get through with that, I'd like to introduce you to someone that you all might be able to not only relate to but get some insight from." 

He glanced to his right and gestured the individual behind the curtain to come out. Once his face appeared in front of the students, some of them practically gawked at his appearance, others showing their attraction by erupting in ooo's and aw's. 

Jimin, however was very much stunned to see one of his closest friends standing on stage. His black hair was styled the way it usually was daily and his outfit consisted of a black knitted sweater, light blue skinny jeans that had a few tears and white vans. 

He looked exactly how he would look when he was around Jimin and the others so he couldn't really understand why looking at Kim Seokjin this time had been such an intense feeling for him. 

Maybe because everyone else was looking at him like that. He thought to himself before bringing his attention back to Mr. Lee. 

"This is Alumni Kim Seokjin, just a few years ago he was sitting where you were at and had been lead in many infamous plays done at this school every year," He began as he looked at Seokjin with proud eyes. "He's currently attending Seoul National  University as a drama major which I'm sure is what most of you want to accomplish as well."

"Before I let him take the stage, I want to announce that we will be working on the play Romeo and Juliet," A few students cheered while Jimin kept his excitement inside. "Seokjin played Romeo during his senior year and even won an award for his acting. Due to that, I've asked him to co direct the play! With his help, we will most definitely have one of the best performances this school year."

After Mr. Lee went on with more announcements on the dates of the performances and practices, he finally let Seokjin speak. 

"How are you guys?" He asked enthusiastically, which earned him a few goods and fine's. "Before I get to know you all, I'd like for you all to get to know me so if you have any questions please feel free to ask."

One of the girl's who sat two seats away from Jimin rose her hand up swiftly. Jin nodded in which she spoke, "Okay first of all, I just want to say that you're literally blessed by the Gods cause how can someone look like you-"

A few chuckles erupted, even from Jin himself before Mr. Lee shouted, "Kim Da-Hyun!" 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee," She apologized before looking at Seokjin again. "My question is how is being an acting major and how big of a difference is it from just being in a high school drama club?"

"Ah, what a good question Kim Da-hyun," He began as he looked down for a moment in thought. "Being a drama major is actually not that easy. Instead of being critiqued by Mr. Lee and facing no real punishment for it, as a drama major, you learn how to be an actor and during performances and rehearsals not only are you being harshly criticized on how you execute your performance but it's literally apart of your grade. Then when you actually perform the play in front of others, that's one of your exams. So yes, it's a big difference and if you actually want this to be your career, you have to take it seriously." He explained which pretty much had the students in awe.