Writing my first letter to you

Thanks to Hanni, I now know Kang Haerin is gonna be at Seoul international airport tomorrow. I know that tomorrow is the day that I will try to get Kang Haerin to notice me!

I sat down on a chair and got ready to write a letter to Haerin. The chances of her reading my letter might be slim, but you will never know.

"Dear Kang Haerin <3" I wrote.

"I am so happy that you spent your time reading this letter! Starting off, I would like to blame you for making me fall in love with you. It might sound crazy how you think that I am confessing my feelings to you even though you don't even know who I am." I continue to write, "What's even crazier is that I don't even know if you are into girls or not. But that doesn't matter (It does I lied BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT, AHEM ANYWAYS) I just wanted to express my feelings hoping that one day you will reciprocate my feelings back. It might be kinda weird to you that you don't know me, but if you want, we can start hanging out. I SWEAR I'M REALLY COOL!!! So if you ever want to hang out with me, here is my number: ###-###-####. (Btw text me first before calling me because I might think you'll be one of those scammers and block you)

Love you, Danielle :)

After writing that letter, I feel all giddy and happy. I kissed the letter for good luck and placed it on my nightstand and then set my alarm clock at 6:00, 6:01, 6:02, 6:03, 6:04, and 6:05AM . Once I had finished I went to take a shower and did my skincare routine. After everything, I FINALLY can sleep and dream about my yummy, delicious carrots.

2 Hours Later; Dani's phone: Ding!

1:37AM Hanni: GIRL, WAKE UP. YOU HAVE TO WATCH MINJI'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO

1:38AM Hanni: WAKE UP, OH MY GOD. CARROT LOVER WAKE UP. STOP DREAMING ABOUT CARROTS AND HAERIN.

1:38AM Hanni: UGH WHATEVER, NEXT TIME I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHERE HAERIN IS AT OR WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO WATCH HAERIN'S NEW RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO

1:39AM Hanni: WHATEVER, GNNN BESTIE! I HOPE YOU OVERSLEPT AND DOESN'T MEET HAERIN!

Question of the chapter:

Do you think the letter is gonna get to Haerin? And even if it does, do you really think that Haerin is gonna read the letter?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHT! SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER :D