Barely made it

"Ahhhh– what a great day! Hmmm what time is it?" I said to myself.

I checked my phone that I forgot to charge last night. I could barely see anything without my glasses already, but in the morning it is way worse than any other time. I couldn't quite tell if it said 6:04 or 8:04 and I'm way too lazy to put on my glasses. But I'm pretty sure it is 6:04 AM.

I got out of bed and got ready even though I could barely see anything...

"UGHHHHHHHH!" I groaned as I tripped over a basket full of my dirty clothes. I finally couldn't take it anymore, so I put on my glasses.

"I swear I look so ugly in these glasses," I insulted myself. I finished getting ready and went on my phone. I saw Hanni text me at 1 AM IN THE MORNING???????? WHAT THE HECK! SHOULDN'T SHE BE SLEEPING.

1:38AM Hanni: UGH WHATEVER, NEXT TIME I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHERE HAERIN IS AT OR WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO WATCH HAERIN'S NEW RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO

THIS STUBBORN SHORT LADY! HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT! I texted her back:

?:??AM Danielle: GIRL... FIRST I WOULD NOT STAY UP TILL 1AM TO WATCH MINJI'S NEW MUSIC VIDEO DUMB. SECOND TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID OR I'M GONNA MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!! DON'T CHALLENGE ME BITC-

Sent at 8:56AM

"Oh it is only 8:56? Wait.... WAIT NAUR IT IS 8:56??????!!!!!! SHIT I'M LATE!!!!" I yelled. I ran downstairs, my mom is looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Uhm- Good Morning honey!!! We are having-" I cut my mom off, "SORRY I'M LATE! FUCK I FORGOT MY LETTER" I ran back up and came down with my letter. I zoomed past my mom and got in my car. I start up the car and wait a few minutes to see if I'm missing anything and then start trying to the airport. Luckily, the airport was only 10 minutes away from my house.

When I arrived, I got out of my car and went inside the airport. There were tons of people, there were paparazzis and then there were people like me who were fans.

Oh my god- THERE SHE WERE, the one and only Kang Haerin. She was coming towards my direction, OMG SHE IS COMING TOWARD MY DIRECTION OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! I screamed her name over and over, trying to get her attention. (A-T-T-E-N-T-I-ON, attention is what I want) And I finally did it, she looked me in the eye and smiled. I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks heated up in a dark shade of pink. I pulled out the letter and gave it to Haerin hoping she would accept it. AND SHE DID, OMG THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! I swear I'm gonna pass out. I'M LITERALLY ON CLOUD NINE. I gave her my sunshine smile (which is a smile that can brighten up anyone's mood as what Hanni said) and she smiled back and left to get on the plane.

I couldn't stop smiling when I was going back home. As soon as I got back home, I got on my phone and texted Hanni:

11:16AM Danielle: GUESS WHAT DUMBASS, HAERIN GOT MY LETTER AND SHE LITERALLY SMILED AT ME. I BET MINJI WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU. (JK)

I closed my phone and heard a ding minutes later so I opened my phone and see what she texted me:

11:19AM Hanni: You are still annoying even in the morning. And also, just because you gave her the letter doesn't mean that she is gonna read it. I bet she received tons of letters from her other biggest fans.

11:20AM Danielle: HEY NAUR, I'M HER BIGGEST FAN!!! And naur, you are even more annoying than I am.

Me and Hanni texted each other for at least a good 45 minutes, but she has to go because her mom needs help cooking lunch. But what Hanni said was true. Haerin definitely has gotten tons of letters from her other fans, and the chances of Haerin reading her card was slim, but I wasn't gonna lose hope! I just have to wait and see if an "unknown" number will text me in the next few days.

Question of the chapter:

What is you guys favorite K-drama?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER :D