12. Ishq Mubarak.

Khyati Parmar

I looked straight in Shubman's eye and couldn't resist myself from looking away. Today, Shubman is different and I only want to look at him. From a past few days I've stopped thinking what I'll do if I fell in love again.

All my thoughts are about Shubman.

"Shub come it's your turn!" Ishan shouted and took Shubman to a girl who was done applying mehendi on Shagun.

Shubman sat on the chair and looked at me. I smiled at him.

_____

I woke up as the sunshine came in my room. I turned to look at Inayat and Shagun.

They both were still asleep, it was 8 in the morning. I got up and went to take a bath.

I came outside of the washroom and "It's your wedding Day!!!" Shagun shouted and Inayat clapped and giggled.

"Oh my god, Shagun you scared me." I said and she laughed.

"Aren't you excited?" She asked "I am but I'm nervous too." I said and went to take Inayat from her and sat in front of mirror.

"Ya I know but it will fled away when you will look at him." She said and I looked at her from the mirror.

She is right. I shrugged "I'll go get ready!" Shagun said.

"Acha sun, what are you wearing for now?" She asked "This kurta." I pointed at the white kurta I was wearing.

She face palmed and looked at me "It's your choora ceremony and you will wear this simple white kurta?" "So What should I wear?" I asked.

"Last night Shubman came when you slept, he gave me this and said if you like it then wear it in the choora ceremony." She said giving a bag and went in the washroom.

I placed Inayat on the bed and opened the bag to see a pure red punjabi suit. My mouth went wide open when I saw the exact suit that I wanted when we all went for shopping for the wedding. It was the suit I wanted when I asked the price it was way more expensive than I thought so I didn't bought it.

But Shubman bought it for me. I hugged the suit and looked at Inayat.

This suit has my heart. It is a patiala red punjabi suit with golden embroidery on the corner of the salwar and kameez.

I pulled it closer to me and a piece of paper dropped on the floor. I took it and saw a note on it.

"You drew memories in my mind I could never erase, you painted colours in my heart I could never replace. A small gift for the girl who lighted up my world. - SG"

I smiled widely as I saw SG.

I got ready in half an hour and then waited for Shagun to come.

Shagun came in no time "Baba, you look like an angel. I swear you look so beautiful." She squeezed and hugged me and then we went downstairs.

"Did you sent the picture of this suit to him?" Shagun asked "Yes, he saw it and then called me, saying I look beautiful." I said and Shagun smirked at me.