Chapter 4

~15 years later~

Kyungsoo and Jin Hye are now 20 years old. They are entering their last year of college. They live in their own apartment, sharing the apartment, to be more descriptive. Jin Hye's parents were a bit reluctant at first at the idea of the two living together, but Kyungsoo and Jin Hye were close friends, nothing could tear them apart.
It was morning, Jin Hye and Kyungsoo were getting ready to go to school, excited, because who wouldn't be happy during their last year of college? "Oppa?!" Jin Hye yelled. "Oh?!" Kyungsoo replied from the other room. "Have you seen my socks?! I can't find it!" Jin Hye yelled. It was the first day of school, and these two were already almost late. "Ani!" Kyungsoo replied. "Aish?! Jinja!" Jin Hye said, sighing in frustration. "Why don't you check under your bed?!" Kyungsoo asked. Jin Hye looked under her bed. There lay her lucky pair of socks. "Gomawo!" Jin Hye yelled. Kyungsoo laughed. It took them a while to get dressed and ready for school, considering the fact that they were lazy heads. Summer was over, they had to face that sad fact. After about 15 minutes, they were finally ready. "What are we going to have for breakfast?" Jin Hye asked. "Just grab a granola bar from the pantry, that's what I'm going to do. Also a water of course!" Kyungsoo replied. The walk to school was about 10 minutes....school started in 20 minutes. "We better start walking oppa!" Jin Hye exclaimed.