Chapter 35

Memory Lane | Kyungsoo's POV
Now that I had finally regained my memory, I remembered everything. The car accident..the truck..everything. I remember where SM was and where we went to practice. So, I took Jin Hye with me, and drove us to the practice room. It took us a while to get there, considering there was traffic. We eventually got there though. I parked the car and walked toward the entrance with Jin Hye's hand in mine. I wasn't going to lose her again. I don't know where the security guard is, so I just walked in. I found our usual room and there they were. My bandmates. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed. "Hey Kyungsoo!" they replied. "Good news," Jin Hye started. "What?" they all asked. "I got my memory back!" I yelled! All 13 of us got together, creating one giant group hug. "Chugha haeyo!" everyone screamed, even me. Our manager showed up. "What's with the screaming and congrats?" he asked. "Kyungsoo regained his memory!" BaekHyun yelled. "Jinja?! Chugha haeyo!" he screamed too. "Now that you've regained your memory, I believe you're back in EXO. Take it slow, okay? Suho and Kris will teach you the dance moves. Or someone else will if your leaders decide to be lazy.." he said. We all laughed.