Meeting the X-Men and Saving Little Sister

3rd Person POV:

It's morning time at the Williams' house and the family was at the dining table and enjoying breakfast. 

Anthony Sr.: Hey son. Do you have anything planned for today?

AJ: Nothing really, besides hanging out with my friends. What's up?

Anthony Sr.: I wanted to see if you can help me out with a little project at the office.

AJ: Sure thing, dad. I have no problem with that. 

Tina: That's just mean that me and Susan will have the whole day to ourselves. 

Susan: Yay!

Timeskip btyb AJ watching his sister play with Eevee.

Right now, Anthony Sr. and AJ are currently in the labs at Williams Industry. The Williams Industry has been in business for a long time. It started off as a place to fix electronics, such as phones, TVs, and other electronic devices. It then evolve into a business where it help build electronics for different companies. AJ's grandpa was the founder of the company and it was passed down to AJ's father, who did a great job in it. 

AJ: Alright dad, what are we doing today?

Anthony Sr.: First, I have something to give you. 

Anthony Sr. pressed some buttons on a control pad and it opened to reveal a watch.

 pressed some buttons on a control pad and it opened to reveal a watch

AJ: Whoa. What is it?

Anthony Sr.: On the surface, you may think that it's just a watch, but it has many other features. You can communicate with others without the signal being jammed and it has mechanism that shocks anyone besides you or the people you authorize to touch the watch.

AJ: Only one question. Does it tell time?

Anthony Sr.: Alright Team Four Star. Very funny. 

AJ: Hehe. You know I have to mess with you, dad. 

Anthony Sr.: Anyways, this watch also have something in store for you. Put it on and press the button on the side.

AJ did as his dad told him to do and suddenly nanites start to flow through his body, creating fibers and merging with one another.