SpykeCam

3rd Person POV:

We start this episode with AJ talking to Evan about his report on the Star Wars Program.

AJ: Dude, how in the world did you get the Star Wars Project and film mixed up? Not only that, but you were talking about the non-cannon version of Star Wars with Galen Marek. (A/N: Evan saw AJ playing Star Wars: The Forced Unleashed 1 and 2 over the weekend.) 

Evan: I'm sorry man, but I like the movies. Plus the videogames you were playing were awesome.

AJ: *sigh* Evan, you do realize that your aunt is going to kill when she see this, right?

Evan: I know, but the teacher did give me an assignment to make it up.

Evan pulled a video camera.

Evan: Mr.  Vandermeer told me to film current events in my life.

AJ: That's good and all, but you have to be very careful when it comes to filming.

Evan: Why is that?

AJ: *deadpan face* Really, Evan? Have you forgot about your *whispers in his ear* "gift?"

Evan: Oh yeah. That's right.

AJ: Not only that, but we don't want this thing in the wrong hands. You don't know who could be looking at it. 

Evan: True. I'll make sure to keep it safe.

AJ: And please be sure that you as permission from the third party.

Evan: Okay. 

Evan was turning it on and looking around with it.

Evan: You know, for someone who play videogames, you know your stuff with cameras.

AJ: Yeah I do. I did some recording myself with me playing through various videogames I like and giving tips and tricks. I know a thing or two about it. Especially with editing.

???: Yo, AJ.

AJ and Evan turned and saw Darius and his crew.

AJ: What's going on Darius?