First Day at School and Test Part 2

3rd Person POV:

After Cyclops went to check up on AJ, the duo proceeded to class. When AJ got to the classroom and introduce himself to the class, most of them see AJ to be an unique person, while others, mostly the guys, think that there's another pretty boy in the school. 

Minitimeskip to Gym Class

It was time for Gym Class and most of the students were happy about it, while others weren't. AJ falls into the neutral category of it because he does like Gym, but he honestly could careless because of the Sports' games he played, as well as any RPG game that the character levels up.

Right now, the P.E teacher announced to the class that today they were playing a game of dodgeball. Most of the guys were excited about this, except for a few. AJ, once again, didn't care what sport it is. Even without the mutant powers, he was very skilled in different sports. 

Gym Teacher: Alright student, take your positions. (A/N: This is before Hank McCoy became the new gym teacher at Bayville.)

The students got into positions. Some of them were gonna run towards the dodgeballs, while others thought about staying in the back. When the Gym Teacher blew the whistle, some of the students ran to the center of the basketball court while others didn't. Duncan and his team were dominating the other team. Hitting them with the dodgeballs and catching them. AJ was now the last one standing for his team.

 AJ was now the last one standing for his team

Duncan: New kid at 12, guys. Let's give him a proper welcome.

AJ: *smirks* Hey, come on, come on! I ain't got all day.

Duncan: You're dead, new kid. Get him. 

Start at 0:57 and end at 1:54

Everyone in the Gymnasium was absolutely shock to see how AJ made a huge comeback.

Kurt: So that's why everyone in his old school call him the one who can make a huge comeback. I thought it was only when he play videogames.

Evan: Seems like this wasn't the case.