Loki Checks On Kiera

Chapter 33

Loki went to check on Kiera and he walked past Bucky and Nala kissing. Loki started to go over there and say something but decided not to. He remembered what Thor had said, which was they seemed to be in love with each other. So, Loki just let it go and continued to walk towards Kiera's room Bucky lifted his head from Nala's and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you, Nala." Nala said, "I think I am too." Bucky asked, "What do you think Loki would say if he found out about us?" Nala answered, "Loki is my prince and brother, but he doesn't have anything to do with whom I date." Nala continues, "But do you really want to be with someone from a different planet?" Bucky said, "I don't think I can keep myself from falling in love with you." Bucky continues, "Would you be willing to come to Earth and be with me there?" Nala answers, "I have never been off of Asgard. I wouldn't know how to act on Midgard." Bucky said, "You would be just fine on Earth um well, Midgard. I could teach you what you needed to know to live there." Nala smiles up at Bucky and says, "I would love to go back to Midgard with you, but I first have to get it approved by a member of the royal family." Bucky asked, "Why?" Nala said, "Because it is royal protocol. If an Asgardian wants to leave Asgard, then it has to be approved by the royal family." Bucky asked, "Do you think that they will approve it?" Nala replied, "I don't know. I have to ask and find out." Bucky thought for a moment then asked, "Will you ask them now/" Nala answered, "Yes, I will." So, they went to find a member of the royal family.

Loki went into Kiera's room and found her asleep on her bed. Loki went over and sat down on the bed beside her and touched her cheek. The feel of Loki's hand on her cheek woke her up. Kiera rubbed her eyes and saw Loki sitting there beside her. Loki asked, "How are you feeling, my love?" Kiera said, "I'm feeling some better, but my stomach is still upset a little." Loki said, "After we are married, then we will go to see the healers and see if you are indeed pregnant and by who." Kiera looked down at the floor and Loki asked, "What is wrong, my love?" Kiera said, "I'm worried about the baby being Bucky's." Loki said, "You have nothing to worry about, my love." Kiera asked, "What do you mean?" Loki said, "I went and talked to Bucky." Kiera's eyes got big and asked, "What??? How could you? I didn't want him to know about it." Loki said, "Calm down, my love. I wanted to find out from him if he did anything while you were asleep that night." Kiera sat up in the bed and said, "Now he knows that I could be pregnant." Loki said, "Yes, my love but you don't have to worry about him anymore." Kiera asked, "What do you mean?" Loki said, "Well, he's found someone else to love." Kiera asked, "Really? Who?" Loki said, "It's my adopted sister, Nala." Kiera said, "You have an adopted sister." Loki said, "Yes, my love, and she has fallen for Bucky." Kiera looked at Loki and asked, "Why didn't you tell me that you had an adopted sister?" Loki said, "I was planning on telling you later after you got used to things around the palace. I didn't want to overwhelm you." Kiera said, "Ok Loki." Kiera didn't know why she was so suspicious about everything unless it was her hormones acting out crazy.