Loki And Kiera Make Love

Chapter 10

The next morning, Bucky wakes up first and turns over to see a sleeping Kiera by his side. He moves closer to Kiera and puts his arms around her waist. Then whispers in her ear, "Good morning doll." Kiera started to wake up after hearing Bucky's voice against her ear. Kiera turned over to see Bucky lying beside her. She almost forgot that they had made love last night. Kiera tells Bucky, "Good morning, Bucky." Bucky looked at Kiera and said, "I had a great night last night. It was wonderful, doll." Kiera just smiled at Bucky. He asked Kiera, "Are you ok? You are acting like you are having regrets about last night." Kiera answered, "No, I'm still sleepy." Bucky asks Kiera, "You want to go for round two?" Kiera replies, "Not now. I'm too tired." He said, "I know how to wake you up." Kiera said, "No, I just want to sleep." Bucky leans over and kisses Kiera. Kiera asks, "Don't you have to go to an Avengers meeting this morning? Isn't that what you told me before that all of The Avengers have to have a morning meeting?" Bucky replies, "Yes, we do but it can wait. I don't want to leave you right now." Kiera said, "You better go before Steve starts looking for you." Bucky asks Kiera, "Are you trying to get rid of me, doll?" Kiera answered, "No, I just don't want you to get in trouble by missing the meeting." The truth was that SHE WAS trying to get rid of him so she could go and talk to Loki, but she wasn't going to tell that to him. Bucky said, "Ok doll. I'll leave but I want to finish this later. Deal?" Kiera looked at Bucky and said, "Deal." So, Bucky got out of the bed and got dressed then went to the morning meeting.

After Bucky left, Kiera got up and got dressed herself. Then she left her room to go in search of Loki. She found Loki in one of the hallways. When Kiera sees Loki, she goes running up to him. Loki sees Kiera coming to him and he instantly thinks that something was wrong. Loki upon seeing Kiera asks her, "What's wrong my love?" Kiera runs up to him and kisses him passionately on the lips, which he returns. Loki pulls away and asks Kiera, "What was that for?" Kiera said, "I miss you." Loki said, "I missed you too, love but what about Bucky?" Kiera pulls away from Loki and said, "About Bucky, I couldn't tell him about us. I chickened out." Loki said, "So he doesn't know anything?" Kiera answered, "No. But there's more." Loki asked, "What is it?" Kiera started crying and Loki asks, "What's wrong my love? Why are you crying?" Kiera said, "Oh, Loki, I'm so confused." Loki asks, "About what?" Kiera said, "I love you AND Bucky, but I don't know who I love the most." Kiera goes on to say, "I allowed Bucky to make love to me last night, but it wasn't what I thought it would be." Loki eyes got big and said, "What? You allowed him to make love to you. I thought you said that you loved me?" Kiera answered, "I do love you, but I also love Bucky, that's the problem. I don't know what to do." Kiera sat down on a bench and started crying even more. Loki couldn't bear to see her crying. So, he walks over to her and puts his arms around her and said, "It's Ok love. We'll figure it out together." Loki puts his hand under her chin and raises her face up so that she was looking him in the eyes. Then takes his thumbs and wipes away her tears. Loki said, "That's better, no more tears." Kiera asks Loki, "Loki, will you make love to me?" Loki looks shocked that she asked him that especially after her making love to Bucky just last night. Loki asks, "Are you sure about this, Kiera?" Kiera tries to hold back her tears and answers, "Yes, I'm sure. I need to know if what I'm feeling for Bucky is real or not." Loki looked at Kiera and finally said, "Ok, love. I'll make love to you." With that, Loki takes Kiera by the hand and leads her into his bedroom.

Once inside of his bedroom, Loki takes Kiera into his arms and looks deep into her eyes, then kisses her ever so gently on the lips. He holds on to her tightly while he's kissing her. Loki takes one of his hands and runs it through Kiera's hair. Loki deepens the kiss by slipping his tongue inside of Kiera's mouth, to which Kiera respond to. Loki waved his hand and magically sealed his door shut. Then he started to take off Kiera's clothes. He takes Kiera's shirt and pulls it up and over her head then tosses it aside. Kiera ran her hands over Loki's chest feeling his muscles through his shirt. She started to pull Loki's shirt up and over his head and he let her do it. After she had Loki's shirt off, she ran her hands over his bare chest feeling every muscle in it. Loki picked Kiera up by her ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Loki was still kissing her as he walked to his bed. Once he reached his bed, he lay her down on it, then climbed on top of her. Loki ran his hands over Keira's breasts then around to her back. He undid the fasteners on her bra and then slowly slid it off of her. Loki tossed the bra onto the floor. Then his mouth left hers and went to her breasts kissing and sucking on them. Then he would take his tongue and run it over her nipples causing Kiera to moan out his name. While he was kissing her breasts, Kiera was running her hands through his jet-black hair. Loki's mouth left her breasts and went down to her stomach. Then he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants then he slowly pulled them down and off of her body. Loki ran his hands across her legs then up to her panties. Then he slowly pulled off her panties and tossed them aside. Kiera then put her hands on Loki's pants and unbuttoned and unzipped them. Then she slowly pulled down his pants releasing his throbbing member. Loki put his hand between Kiera's legs and massaged her aching core. Kiera moaned again. Loki took a finger and slipped it inside of Kiera's clit and started pumping it. Kiera cried out in pleasure. "Oh....Loki." Loki removed his finger and replaced it with his mouth. He spread her legs apart and put his mouth on her aching core. He started to kiss, suck and lick her core. Kiera shook her head back and forth in pleasure moaning his name. When he finished with her clit, he raised his head up and told Kiera, "I'm going to insert my cock inside of you now, love." Loki spread her legs apart even wider and slowly inserted himself inside of her. Kiera flinched with some pain, which surprised Loki because he thought that she told him that she and Bucky had made love last night. So why would she flinch with pain. Loki lifted his head and looked deep into Kiera's eyes and said, "You're still a virgin? I thought you said that you and Barnes made love last night." Kiera said, "We did but I wouldn't let him go this far." This made Loki smile knowing that he was the first to actually have sex with her. Loki started to thrust himself inside of her making Kiera moan with pleasure. Loki's thrust started out slow but quickly sped up. Loki gave Kiera one more good thrust, and he exploded inside of her, spilling his seed deep within her. Kiera and Loki just laid there in sweet bliss after their heated and passionate love making.

Loki asked Kiera, "Did that help you make up your mind, love?" Kiera answered, "Oh, yes." Loki smiled at Kiera. Loki asked, "Then are you going to leave Barnes and be with me?" Kiera said, "Yes. I'll tell him today." Loki leaned over and kissed Kiera again. Loki was still inside of Kiera, so he started thrust inside of her once again bringing Kiera to the point of ecstasy.....again. Loki rubbed himself up against Kiera. Then he would move his hips around in circles while he was still inside of her. This caused Kiera to lose all of her rational thoughts. She didn't want him to ever stop making love to her. Just as they started making love again, they hear Steve's voice, "Loki, are you coming down for the morning meeting?" Loki pulled his lips away from Kiera's and put his finger on his lips to hush her so he could answer Steve. Loki answers, "Do I really need to be at the meeting?" Steve answers, "Yes, you do because you are an Avenger now. So, are you coming down?" Loki replies, "Yes, I'll be there in a minute." They heard Steve leave, then Loki tells Kiera, "I guess we better go now but I promise you I will finish this later." Kiera said with a shy smile, "I'm going to hold you to that promise." So, they got out of the bed and got dressed. Loki looked out the door to make sure that there wasn't anyone in the hallway. Then he and Kiera left his bedroom. Loki tells Kiera, "You better go ahead of me so that nobody will be none the wiser." Kiera said, "Ok Loki." So, she left first then Loki waited a few minutes then followed.