The Morning After

Chapter 37

As Bucky and Nala lay in each other's arms, Bucky ran his hand up and down Nala's bare back and Nala had her head on his chest running her hands over it. Bucky tells Nala, "I would have never expected you to do what you did to my cock. It surprised me that you did it." Nala was getting the impression that Bucky didn't like it and she tells Bucky, "I'm sorry that I didn't please you. I thought that you might like it." Nala starts to get out of the bed, when Bucky's arm came around her and pulled her back into the bed. Bucky tells Nala, "Doll, I DID enjoy it. I'm sorry if you thought that I didn't because that wasn't my intention. It just surprised me to have someone actually suck my cock and I enjoyed it......a lot." Nala said, "I just wanted to give you pleasure. Especially after you went through the whole ordeal with your ex-girlfriend." Bucky replied, "You did give me pleasure. It's just that no one has ever done that before, and I wasn't expecting it especially from you." Nala asked, "What do you mean, especially from me?" Bucky said, "You just didn't seem like the type that would do that because of your shyness." Nala replied, "That's why I did it. I wanted to let you know how comfortable I feel when I'm with you. You make me feel like I don't have to hide my feelings." Bucky smiles down at Nala and says, "I'm glad that you feel that way about me. It makes me happy." Nala asked, "So, you are not mad at me for doing it?" Bucky smiles at Nala and answers, "Of course not, doll. I enjoyed it immensely." Nala asked, "Why do you call me doll?" Bucky said, "It's just something I say to a beautiful woman but if you don't want me to call you that, then I won't do it." Nala said, "No, I like it. No one has ever called me any sweet names before." Nala dropped her head and asked, "Did you call your ex-girlfriend that too?" Bucky answered, "Yes, I did but I don't think she liked it very much. Especially after she and Loki got together." Nala said, "Well, I don't mind you calling me that. I like it." Bucky looked into Nala's eyes and said, "I'm glad." Bucky puts his hand under Nala's chin and raises her face up to his and then kisses her very tenderly on the lips. Then they started making love again.

Loki asked Thor, "Have you seen Bucky or Nala lately?" Thor answered, "No, I haven't. What's wrong?" Loki replied, "Probably nothing but the guards went to check on him, but he wasn't in his room." Thor asked, "Don't you remember?" I told you that Nala was showing him around the palace. So, they are somewhere in the palace. Probably enjoying each other's company. Since he has fallen in love with her." Loki said, "Yes, I remember now. I forgot that Nala had fallen for him." Thor said, "You should be happy that he's no longer going after Kiera." Loki said, "I am happy for them. I just forgot, that's all." Deep down inside, Loki was worried about Nala falling in love with Bucky because he was afraid that Bucky would hurt her like he did Kiera. So, he was going to keep an eye on him.