Chapter Four

It was Saturday night which was Harry's date with Louis. Both Niall and Liam were over helping Harry decide what to wear. Harry paced backwards and forwards in his room, his mind racing, now debating whether to go whilst Niall sat on Harry's bed, his eyes following him and Liam swinging in Harry's desk chair, looking deep in thought.

"Harry, mate. Will you stop pacing? You're stressing me out," Niall emphasised, sighing.

"Niall."

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"All right, all right. Look, I know you're nervous, but it'll be fine. You're going to have a great time with Louis."

"Niall, he hasn't been answering my texts. What am I going to do? What if it's a big mistake? What if it's just a set-up?" Harry rambled, nervously biting his nails. Liam sighed and got up from the chair and walked over to Harry.

"Harry, listen. I am certain that this is not a joke. Louis is a great friend of mine and I promise you; he's excited about this date. I bet you, he has been nervous all day. He hasn't stopped talking about it since you guys set this up the first time!" He chuckled, running his hand up and down Harry's arm in a comforting way trying to ease his mind. Harry nodded, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Are you sure?" Harry whispered.

"Yes!" Liam exclaimed, "So sure!"

"See Harry? Everything is going to be fine!" Niall said, giving Harry a reassuring smile.

Harry nodded just before he heard his phone ring and realised it was on his bed. Niall picked it up and looked at Harry with a cheeky smile after seeing who the caller was.

"What? What who is it?" Harry rushed out, eager to know who it was.

"It's Louis calling," Niall grinned.

"Seriously? Answer it for me. I'm too nervous."

"Harry."

"Yes?"

"Answer the phone and talk to Louis!" Niall exclaimed, throwing Harry his phone, and catching it with ease. Harry took a deep breath, pressed the green button and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Harry answered, glaring at Niall and Liam who were silently laughing and grinning at him, trying not to make noise.

"Hi, darling," Louis' thick accent said through the phone, "I was just calling to see if you were still okay for tonight?"

"Yes, of course! Looking forward to it," Harry replied, cheerful.

"Okay, great! I would have messaged you earlier today, but I had a family thing I needed to deal with," Louis explained.

"Aww, okay. I was wondering why you weren't messaging me back, in a non-creepy way. I wasn't stalking you; I promise." Harry chuckled nervously, Liam and Niall both shaking their heads. Harry gave them both a glare as he waited for Louis' reply.

He laughed, "You're all good. Oh, and for tonight, wear something comfy, but cute. Just like you." Harry felt his cheeks turning red and he turned around so Liam and Niall couldn't see.

"Okay, sure. I can do that," Harry stuttered out, not knowing how to respond.

"All right good," Louis replied and Harry could hear him grinning through the phone, "I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Yeah, sounds great! Wait! Before you go, are you going to tell me what we're doing?" Harry asked, curious.

"No, because that'll ruin the surprise! I'll see you later, darling."