party night

Veneer P.O.V

It had already passed a lot of time since me and Velvet got into the new school, already one month passed, me and Ritz got closer... a lot... I found so many things out about him, for example he's an orphan. However Ritz invited me to go to a party with him, he told me it is at a bar... obviously... but this was my first time going to an actual party which wasn't a tea party with Velvet. Knowing that Ritz likes to drink a lot makes me even more anxious to go since I don't like people who are loud and don't respect personal space, what if Ritz gets aggressively when he's drunk or what if he gets too drunk and gets poisoned? ,,so you're just gonna sleep at this Ritz dude's place?" Velvet asked, ,,he's name is Ritz! RITZ!" I said, ,,yeah whatever so just a simple stay over?" She repeated, ,,yes" I lied, ,,don't lie to me!" She immediately noticed that I was lying to her and my eyes widened, ,,maybe there will be a few of his friends" I said, Velvet only looked at me suspiciously before she spoke up again, ,,hmm fine, sounds like... a normal sleepover... while you're gone I can do my own thing" she said and went back to her desk where her makeup was.

I was supposed to meet Ritz at the park or something like that, it was already 10 p.m and I'm sure we would immediately go to the party, maybe some talking during our walk there, of course I was nervous, ,,are you sure this is gonna go well?" I asked as Ritz was vaping with his vape, ,,surely, I mean if I get really drunk you'd take care of me, wouldn't you?" Ritz joked, ,,of course I would but there are so many people and so on" I said, ,,we don't have to talk to others, even if people approach us I could talk to then and ask them to leave" he tried to reassure me, ,,I'll trust you with that" I smiled a little but still stayed anxious and nervous.

My social anxiety wasn't always there, as I was still a kid I was cheerful and kind to strangers but now I'd do anything to avoid them, there's not an exact main problem but there's someone that made my life hell... but fortunately the person moved away and I don't know where the person lives.

Ritz P.O.V

Me and Veneer were standing in front of the club, I watched the crowd walking into the club knowing that I'll drink my problems away in there... like I always do... I was spacing out as I kept watching the people entering the club as I was about to have a mental breakdown but I quickly recovered and snapped back to reality and looked at Veneer who was standing next to me, ,,are you ready?" I smiled, he didn't respond and just nodded his head, we went to the bodyguards at the entrance and they didn't even ask for my ID since I'm here so often but they asked for Veneer's ID. Since this party is only for people who are over 18 he got caught since he's only 17 and they refused to let him in, ,,come on man, don't be a bitch and just let him in, I mean one year? Is there so much of a difference?" I tried to convince the bodyguards calmly, they thought about it for about 2 minutes until they spoke up, ,,but only because it's you..." they said as they let us in.

Since we can during the party it was already pretty full of people, nothing new for me, I was hoping I wouldn't meet my friends who are just blackmailing me and stuff, ,,what do you think?" I smiled and looked at Veneer, ,,a little overwhelming but do you really like that?" Veneer asked, ,,what do you mean?" I tilted my head, ,,like do you enjoy drinking alcohol?" He said, ,,well... yes, me and my friends always have a good time" I lied and he believed it, I ordered a drink almost immediately after we entered the club, the loud music will vanish as soon as I'm drunk enough.

Veneer  P.O.V

I didn't like the idea of Ritz drinking but I can't force him to stop though, I was still anxious and stayed close to Ritz, I scanned all the people to make sure no one I know is here... but then suddenly someone approached us and I couldn't believe my eyes, my eyes widened at the sight of her standing in front of me...

,,hi Veneer~"