Midori's day

Elwyn P.O.V

Midori was always a difficult person, even as I started dating her I knew it'd be difficult but I see positives in her, I admit she's unpredictable and her mood can swing very quickly but she's actually very kind if you understand her trauma. I'm sure you know the phrase ,abused becomes abuser, and that's pretty much the situation, Midori was verbally abused by her parents, getting yelled at all day because of a simple mistake, that's probably why she reacted that way towards Echo right now. ,,hey, hey calm down Midori... it was just a simply mistake and that's okay. That's completely okay" I tried to calm her down and rubbed her shoulders, ,,we are gonna clean it and then it's fine" I added and picked the cup up and pressed it into her palm to make her take it, ,,fine..." Midori took the cup and went over to the sink, Rachel quickly got rid of the water.

After several hours day has passed again already, I went upstairs to go into Midori's room, without knocking I carefully opened the door and looked around, she was laying down on her bed, it almost looked like she was asleep already. I sat down on the edge of the bed and started rubbing her back, she quickly looked up with tense but got relieved once she saw me and smiled a little before she buried her face in her pillow again, ,,maybe we could go shopping tomorrow, or do whatever you want" I suggested, ,,shopping sounds good honestly" she mumbled, ,,you're going to sleep already?" I asked, ,,yeah, so I'm not tired tomorrow you know?" She nodded. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

Midori P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night like I expected I would, I looked to the side and saw Elwyn laying across the whole bed and snoring, my intrusive thoughts told me to stalk that Ritz dude and my intrusive thoughts won, I quietly got up and left the apartment without waking anyone up. It is obvious that Veneer has a thing for this drug dude Ritz, I wouldn't be surprised if I find any kind of drug, luckily he doesn't live far away so it was almost like a small walk, his apartment was in the second floor if I remember but I just used the emergency ladder to get to his window and of course the window was slightly opened.

I pushed the window open and the first thing I noticed was the smell... the smell of vapes, strawberry flavor if you wanna know... definitely strawberry. I slowly climbed in and it was dark, only the moonlight was shining in, this dude was sleeping on that huge couch in a messy manner, making me only disgusted by him, how much I wanna poison this dude, I looked around the shelves, the kitchen and I opened the fridge to only see microwave food. And then I got an idea... if I put poison into one of these cups of microwave food, I could poison him without him knowing... why I have poison with me? I don't know...

So I put poison into the microwave food and then I'll see if it worked, but now I went back home hoping that no one noticed I was gone for a good hour, I hope Veneer wouldn't get the idea that it could've been me, because then I'd be done and go to prison for murder attempt. Maybe Veneer would see that I'm not a bad person... just a misunderstood person... as child I always started fights in elementary schools, I was rather aggressive as soon as other kids started to pick on me, I can admit that I was a problem child but I also had abusive parents...

I got back to my apartment and to my room where Elwyn was still sleeping, I shook him awake... ,,Midori? What happened??" He asked confusingly, ,,do you think I'm a bad person?" I asked and laid down next to him, my voice blank but with a hint of sadness, ,,no... why would you think that all of a sudden?" He asked, being concerned about me, ,,I don't know... this incident with Veneer keeps haunting me..." I sighed, ,,why are you so fixated on that?" He asked, ,,he was one of my best friends I've ever had so why'd he say that?" I asked, ,,I'm sure he was confused or something..." Elwyn said and he pulled the blanket over me.