fight

Veneer  P.O.V

I was on my way back to my home after I visited Ritz and I finally got to date him, I've been crushing on him for quite a while and it's finally official now but at first Ritz needs to recover and I had my suspension already what could've been happened. But now I was walking on the sidewalk, walking through the crowds of people as suddenly I saw someone... Midori standing in the middle of the crowd, ,,you did this, didn't you?!" I confronted her, ,,did what? Be specific." She said coldly, ,,you poisoned Ritz, didn't you?" I asked again not having the patience for her game, ,,maybe it was necessary to finally get answers from you." She said, ,,what answer?!" I asked, ,,you left me back then!" She snapped, ,,that happened 2 years ago!" I snapped back, ,,it was still hurtful! You made me feel like I'm a monster!" She said, ,,you hurt other kids!" I said, ,,but only because I didn't want to get hurt anymore by anyone!" She said, tears rolling down her face, ,,w-what do you mean by that now?!" I asked harshly, I had the feeling that there was so much more that I didn't know about... maybe her behavior is reasoned... ,,maybe if you could've listened to me!" She said, her tears streaming out of her eyes now...

,,start from the beginning again" I said, this time I decided to approach this calmly, ,,well... as kids we used to play together, we were childhood friends and as you suddenly said I'm weird, it was quite hurtful... without even an explanation why you thought that way..." she sobbed, ,,please... please let me explain myself!" She begged, ,,go on..." I nodded hesitantly, ,,maybe you never noticed but I got abused! And I didn't want to get hurt by anyone else anymore! I'm sorry that I hurt your sister but she scared me!" She explained, ,,wait you hurt Velvet?" I asked, ,,you didn't know?" She asked, being confused as well, ,,guess she never told you but I'm sorry I did that!" She added, ,,but how can I be sure I can trust you?!" I asked, ,,I don't know! Ask Elwyn! Ask Rachel or Echo!" She cried.

She mentioned Rachel who is a great friend of mine, so if she mentioned her then it must mean they're friends or something like that, ,,you have contact with Rachel?" I asked, ,,yeah I mean... me, Elwyn, Rachel and Echo like together" she mumbled, ,,that's surprising..." I said, ,,I thought she was afraid of you" I added, ,,she isn't! I'm not a bad person!" She said, ,,nah I'm not too sure about that but Rachel gave you another chance?" I asked, ,,yes! And yeah, I have outbursts from time to time but I got better!" She begged, ,,please can you also give me another chance?" She added, it was almost like she'd go on her knees any second, she seemed to be serious right now.

Ritz  P.O.V

As I was lying on the hospital bed and just scrolling through tiktok as suddenly a notification from Veneer popped up, it says... ,,hey there babe, I have good news" it's the first day of our relationship and he calls me babe already? ,,what is it?" I texted back and all I got back was a picture, Veneer and Midori, they took a selfie smiling, ,,friendship reunion?" I texted, ,,yes! I decided to give her another chance" he texted, ,,are you sure you can trust her?" I texted, ,,not too much yet... but I'm sure it'll work, but for now... I just love you..." he texted, ,,I love you too" I texted back with a smile and put my phone beside and started to rest again.