Forbidden love

"Bondita....." mumbled Anirudh with worry laced in his voice. His instincts were not giving him positive vibes about her safety.

He was engaged in his files since morning , trying very hard to distract his mind from his thoughts and her.

But somewhere he was feeling restlessness. So sighing her name, he prayed for her. Are you alright Bondita? I just hope you are.

---------------------------------

Clad in a black, loose, knee length flapper dress befitted the hemline with fringe details and beading. Teaming it up with lace up oxford sandals and short, grey and bob hairstyle, a young lady was roaming around the corridors of University.

"Excuse me" she demanded with the peon "Where is the cabin of Mr. Anirudh? ".

"Oh, it's there" he pointed towards a direction "Right beside the cultural hall. It's  kinda hush hush place" informing he departed.

She approached towards that direction while murmuring with a smile plastered on her face "This is going to be a surprise for you Ani".

----------------------------------
She slowly opened her eyes and came to her senses.

As soon as she started  regaining  consciousness, she felt a soft mattress lying underneath her. Her vision was still blurry but she could hear someone arguing .

"Don't you have this medicine in orange flavor?"

"She have to take this medicine, not you "

"Yeah but still....hey look...she is regaining consciousness "

Steve approached towards her hurriedly with a 440 volts of smile on his face.

"Thank God you came to your senses. I was longing to hear the word baby from your mouth" he admitted.

"She was unconscious only for 20 minutes. And you started longing in such a short time? Hmm. Great." taunted the nanny who was fed up with this boy from last 20 minutes.

She was comfortably placing the medicines properly in medical room when this crazy boy barged there with the girl in his arms stating that "Her Girlfriend is dying".

Such a jerk.

She was just unconscious. Not dying.

On the top of that this boy was irritating her from since 20 minutes asking unusual questions. " Why do you wear white?" "Does cough sirup really contains liquor?"  "Will he be able to do sex after 70?" And so on.

"What? Where am I? " asked Bondita being confused.

"Right now you are in the medical room, but a moment ago you were in my arms" flirted Steve with a shy smile.

Bondita furrowed her eyebrows when the nanny informed "You had fainted.  Due to weakness. You have been put on a drip and collect the medicines from your bo....I mean friend ".

The nanny sighed while looking towards Steve strangely and while wishing Bondita 'Best of luck' she left the room.

She..she fainted? Obviously. This had to happen. Shee had not eaten properly for two days and neither had her Sakha Babu. She hope he is okay. After all, he too is very troubled these days. Does he know that she fainted?

" Hey, I was thinking that we should call each other baby. Afterall you like it. Don't you?" Steve started which got royally ignored by her.

She was in her own land of troubles and worries.

He rolled his eyes and nudged her shoulder with his finger "Hey...Are you focusing here?".

"Yeah..yeah..what..?" Her trance broken.

"I was saying that..." He started but got interrupted by her words "Thank you Steve for this" she stated with genuine smile.

While scratching back of his head he added "Well that is my duty as your boyfriend ".

Bondita's eyes widened with shock as she blurted loudly " What?".

"Oh my baby you don't need to shout in order to hide your blush in front f me" uttered Steve while hugging her. He was the happiest today for sure.

-------------------------------------------

Here, Emma entered in Anirudh's cabin with a beaming smile.

"Hey Ani, how are you?" she greeted but got nothing in responce. Infact she felt a strong gust of wind passing her in a flash speed. It was Anirudh.

What? But why he was running from her and where the hell he was going with so much of haste? She didn't got a chance to meet him.

Infact he ignored her. As if she was not there. He looked worried.

Anirudh was crossing the corridors in haste as if some monster was chasing him. He was sweating, panting in fear and his eyes were constantly wailing with a gush of guilt and fear.

Few minutes ago he received a call in his office where the principal informed him that Bondita had fallen unconscious in the school corridor.

On hearing this, his hands and feet became cold and his heart seemed to stop. He was so afraid of losing her that he just ran away.

Don't know where but he just ran in the hope that he could catch a glimpse of her and be satisfied that she was okay. With trembling body he just ran away.

Due to his running and restlessness, he did not even listen to what the principal said further after that and simply left the phone handle. Maybe someone came to his office too to meet him. Some woman maybe.But he didn't care who she was.

She can wait. But his worry and feelings for her can't.

After enquiring from a peon he reached in the medical room only to get shocked by the scenario in front of him. "What the hell?" He shouted in frustration.

------------------------------------------

After few hours.

At an unknown place beyond this world , two silhouettes were beholding each other with great affection and desire in their eyes.

Both were looking at each other as if they were longing  for love since their births.

Slowly the image of the man came near the girl. He cupped her face tenderly and kissed her lovingly on her lips. A kiss slow but full of passion. It seemed as if the whole world had stopped for them.
Their heartbeats were racing. 

"You are so soft" he admitted with a hue on his cheeks. While she giggled hoping that she could hide her face somewhere.

Precap: Confrontation and maybe some scenes from the promo.......😈😈😈😈

So how was the chappy?

Aur promo ka kon sa wala scene aaega....

Comment your favourite part

Love from this side....❤️

I mean come on man who do you think will play this role other than  Steve Harrington himself from 'Stranger Things'

I mean come on man who do you think will play this role other than  Steve Harrington himself from 'Stranger Things' .