Chapter 12: Tired!

SO long time passed.

A brief summary.

After the time skip, accelerator or yukki is 12 years old and yuriko is 9.

He is starting his first day in middle school . That's basically it to the summary.
Somethings to note,
This story is mostly in Accelerators perspective, but certain parts which are in (brackets) are described in third person perspective, which isn't known by accelerator.
And I'll be referring to him as accelerator or Yuki depending on the premises.
________________________________________________________________________________
On the way to school, i encountered a vending machine.

I smirked.

"Finally" i almost screamed and pull out a single 500 yen out of my Pocket.

It was the only money I had carried with me.

I snuck it inside the machine and went for the button for the black coffee.
.

But just as I was about to press the button to unlock the flavor I've been missing for so long.

*Tug*

A small hand tugged on my shirt.

As i looked down , I noticed the little white haired girl with big sparkly eyes staring at the chocolate milk with one of her finger plugging her drooling mouth.

I sigh.

Faced with this situation, I learned the value of money.

I walk to school again with an empty pocket and a happy little sister by my side.

As  I reached school, I parted ways with Yuriko. As she headed to her section of school and i headed to mine.

This big ass school has a campus bigger than 10 or even 20 schools combined as the same campus had the middle and the elementary school together.

There was so much to do and see inside this place full of snobby kids and spoiled brats but the first thing I did was to make my way to the library to get myself a cup of coffee. I managed to tweak the settings of Coffee machine there to pump out black coffee and since I made a deal with the librarian to help him with organizing books, he doesn't bother to change it back. I was pretty satisfied with this system.

I must say from the initial betrayal of that machine, mine and its relationship is going pretty smoothly.

I smirked as i stood before the library's entrance and just as i was about to enter, a hand landed on my shoulder and made its way in front of me.

"Getting your morning coffee...Yuki kun~" A blue haired brat with bright blue eyes says while smiling cheerfully.

I sigh. I ignored her as  I walked inside the library to grab a cup of coffee before I gain the ability  to listen to her nonsense.

I filtered out everything except the Coffee that im about to have, well not literally. She gave up trying to speak to me as i reached up for the coffee cup.

I pressed the button on the coffee dispenser and with a heavenly steam, it released the coffee inside the paper cup i was holding onto.

With my cup full, i took a sip and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Finally" i said with a bit more energy.

"Are you done being dramatic, Yuki kun" the blue haired girl says while smiling.

I sigh as i turn to her.

"Ebihara" i call out her name as i walk outside the library while sipping on my coffee.