First glance

It was already night and the boys decided to watch some movies and chill

It was already night and the boys decided to watch some movies and chill.They also ordered pizza and some drinks.
They spend the night together watching movies and playing video games.They didn't even noticed that it was already morning.
Jiho and Jiyeong went to sleep and Akira was cleaning the place while drinking a beer.Haru was half drunk...he drank too much that night and he was asleep on the couch.
After cleaning the place,Akira went to sleep.

At 3 pm Haru's alarm started ringing.He was supposed to pick up his sister from university which he completely forgot.
He got dressed and went to the university.His sister was waiting for him in the class but he didn't know that. He tried to call her but she didn't answered the phone.He entered the university looking for his sister. As he entered the hallway,everyone was staring at him.He was confused but he didn't care about others staring because he was worried that something might happened to his sister.
After a few minutes he finally found her talking with a boy.
He entered the classroom and called his sister one more time and she picked up the phone but didn't answered.So Haru went behind her back and put a hand on her shoulder.She was scared and then she looked kind of afraid.
"Why didn't you picked up my calls?" Says Haru.
"Well..i was busy" says Ryujin.
(Haru) "Busy doing what"
(Ryujin)"Talking to him"
Haru stares at that boy like he is about to punch him.
(Haru)"And you are?..."
(Mingyu)"Oh..sorry,i'm Mingyu,nice to meet you sir"
Haru and Ryujin started laughing at him.
(Mingyu)"Umm..did I said something wrong?"
(Haru)" Well,darling..thanks for calling me sir but i'm not her dad..do i look that old?"
(Mingyu)"Oh..i'm sorry sir...ahh i mean...ummm....
(Haru)"Haru"
(Mingyu)"Yeah right...i'm sorry Haru"
(Haru)"Are you trying to hit on my sister?"
(Mingyu )"Your sister...?Oh she is your sister?? Ohh I thought..uhh..Nevermind.No i'm not trying to hit on her.We were just talking"
(Haru)"Talking about what"
(Mingyu)"Uhh...about..umm
(Ryujin)"C'mon just leave him alone!We were talking about the finals."
(Haru)"Ugh..chill,i was just teasing him"
(Mingyu)"It's fine,I don't mind"
(Haru)"Did you heard that Ryujin..HE DOESN'T MIND...right sweetie?"
(Ryujin) "aaghhhh just stop already "
(Haru)"okay okay sorry..i'll wait for you in the car"
(Ryujin)"hey Mingyu..do you need a ride?"
(Mingyu)" Umm...I don't want to bother you guys"
(Haru)"Noo,,you don't bother at all sweetheart,come with us"
Haru grabs Mingyu's waist and takes him to the car.
Ryujin rolls her eyes like if she knew what is about to happen.
(Haru)"Ryujin..sit in the back,Mingyu will be my passenger princess today"
(Ryujin)" okaayyy" she says with a devil smile
Mingyu looked confused and he agreed with staying next to Haru.

While driving,Haru put his hand on Mingyu's thigh...Mingyu got scared but at the same time he wasn't bothered at all by Haru's hand touching him.
Ryujin saw that and he laughed and said to Mingyu "Just let him do his shit...he hasn't got a girlfriend in so long...."
Haru looked at Mingyu with a smile and Mingyu gave him back a scared smile.

(After 20 minutes)

"We are heeereeee" says Ryujin
(Ryujin)"Can you drop me off...i'm sleeping at a friend tonight...it's a girl don't worry"
(Haru)"Hmm...but what if you like girls?"
(Ryujin)"Whatever idiot...I'm leaving "
(Haru)"okaayy have fun dummy"
(Mingyu)"Umm..you can drop me off..at this shop..i can walk from here to my dorm"
(Haru)"Noo,i'll drive you to your dorm and inside it to know that you arrived safely sweetie,I don't want my sister to kill me because i left her friend in the streets"
(Mingyu)"But I don't want to bother you"
(Haru)"You don't bother me at all darling,i love your company "
Mingyu laughed sarcastically and he remains quiet for the rest of the drive.

When they arrived Mingyu thanked Haru for the ride and said goodbye.
But Haru ran behind him and put a arm around his shoulder and walked him into his dorm.
Mingyu was a bit scared but he also enjoyed having someone to talk to.
He invited Haru inside and he gave him some water.
Haru layed on the bed with one arm covering his face.
Mingyu was glancing at him and Haru noticed and said "If you keep looking at me like that i will kiss you"
Mingyu looked away with a smile on his face and Haru laughed.
Haru came closer to Mingyu and he grabbed him and thrown him on the bed.
Mingyu was backing off while Haru tried to make his way on top of him.
As he managed to do that..Mingyu closed his eyes and Haru was so close to his face that he thought he will kiss him but he didn't.
Haru grabbed his phone from the nightstand and backed off.
(Haru)"Why did you close your eyes bunny?You thought that i was going to kiss you" Haru says that laughing.
(Mingyu)"Umm..No..ughh..you...tomorrow..umm..me...."
(Haru)"What happened sweetheart,did you lost your words when you saw me that close to you" Haru smirks.
(Mingyu)"Well..i wanted to ask you...if..ughh...maybe..we can grab..uhh lunch tomorrow..if you want..you don't have to say yes if you don't want it's okay"
(Haru)"Uuu...are you asking me on a date..how sweet,of course we can grab lunch....see you tomorrow sweetheart "
Haru left the dorm and Mingyu was questioning his whole life.
(Mingyu to himself)
Did I really asked him out??
Waiittt...he was in my dorm?On my bed..on top of me??? Fuuuckkkk

Nobody knew that but Mingyu started to fall in love with Haru..as for Haruu...we'll find out

Haru drove back to Akira's house smiling the whole time.
When he finally arrived,he entered the house with a big smile on his face..
The boys started at him as he walked in the kitchen.
(Jiho)"Someone is blushing..uuu"
(Jiyeong)"What happened to you bro..i've never seen you like this before"
(Akira)"I think i know what's going on...did you meet him while picking up your sister?"
Jiho and Jiyeong looked confused but then they remembered what this was all about.
(Jiho)"No fucking way...did you talk to him????"
(Haru)" Not just talking,i gave him a ride to his dorm"
(Jiyeong)" Yoo..that's unexpected...did you do something else too?" says Jiyeong smirking.
(Haru)"Well..if you are that curious about it...just kidding..i'm not telling you..hah"
The boys started laughing and hitting him all over his arms.They were making jokes about him falling for Mingyu and all of the stuff that friends do to each other.

Omg..i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did..more is about to come.Stay tuned.