Out of hand

Felix let out a small whine as Jisung bit his lip.
Things had officially gotten complitely out of hand.

Chan had organized a small drinking party for them that night and everyone had decided to stay. In the dim light of the living room, Jisung was drowning in the couch, a clearly flustered Lix sat on his lap.
But even as he placed his lips on his best friend's jaw, Ji never let his eyes move from that corner:
the corner where Minho was standing, along with Chan and Seungmin.

Earlier that day, Minho had thought Jisung was just messing with him.

Apparently not...

he thought bitterly.
Ji's friends were nice, truly... but he just couldn't focus on the conversation they were having...not while knowing what Jisung was doing.

Sneak a peek... there's nothing wrong with that...

He told himself. Even tho those words had the slithering quality of temptation Minho listened to them.
He turned ever so slightly towards the couch...

and met Jisung's eyes, already staring at him.

Under his gaze, the queen bee pulled a handful of hair from his best friend's nape and slid their tongue on his exposed neck.
A thunderstorm of thoughts erupted in Minho's mind. He tried to hide them behind his cocktail glass but Jisung had already noticed.

He was starting to catch up. Noticing the tiny changes in the other's demeanor when she teased him.

This is working...

...too well...

they both thought, at the same time.

Maybe Minho doesn't want me specifically... but he definitely wants this...

Jisung's thoughts added as he bit into his best friends' skin, feeling a moan slide off the back of Lix's throat. Minho's eyes were following his every move, as if hypnotized.

...and I'll give it to him.

________________^^___________________

AUTHOR FUN FACT!!

I live in the north of Italy. E si, conoscevo i Maneskin prima di tutti voi :))