A Bird Gives Me Advice

Shihai Kurorio's POV 

As soon as school is over, I go to my dorm and change out of my school uniform and into some baggy jeans and a purple band t-shirt. I grab a black coat and my wallet before heading out. In the dining hall, Honunuki, Kaibara, and Pony are setting up some sort of board game.

"Kurorio, want to join in? We didn't start yet." Honunuki asked.

"I'm heading out to get something then going to a friend's right after." I open the door to leave, but Pony starts talking.

"Is it a special someone?" She smirks.

"Yeah, because everyone is head over heels for me." I shut the door and leave.

"But who was it?" Pony turns to Kaibara and Honunuki.

Sen sighs, "He was being sarcastic, Tsuntori."

I walk to a nearby confectionary store and purchase two candy apples. As I head back to the UA dormitories, my mind keeps going back to the letter, no matter how hard I try to stop thinking about it. Worst-case scenario, everyone finds out I wrote the letter. It's not that bad. I laugh to myself dryly. It is indeed that bad.

I knock on the door of the 1A dormitories, and the Walmart version of Tetsutetsu opens the door.

"Heyyyy, um," He searches his brain for my name.

"Shihai. Is Tokoyami here?"

"His room is down-" Kirishima turns around and points, "that way! Just be careful, Sero, Bakugo, Denki, and I are playing frisbee in the common area so watch your head."

"Thanks." I shuffle over to the area the redhead pointed to and knock on what I hope is Tokoyami's door. Knock knock. To my relief, it is him.

"I come bearing a gift." I hold out the bag with the candy apples inside.

"Hm, you may enter." He walks me over to a table with two chairs, and we sit.

"So," Tokoyami starts eating one of the apples, "what brings you to my haven of darkness?"

I get it over with. "I told Komori."

He looks up from his apple, "What did she say?"

"Well, I wrote her a letter. Anonymously," I add.

"Oh."

"And because of Setsuna, now everyone knows she got a letter."

"Oh." His eyes widen.

"What should I do? If I don't talk to her anymore, she'll know it's me, but I can't even meet her gaze without dying internally." I say hopelessly.

"Ultimately, it's your decision, but just act normal? No one will suspect anything." He looks at me, then bites the apple. "But the truth will eat you alive inside."

I sit up and head to the door. "I-I'll try that. Sorry for bothering you. And thanks, for the advice."

"Good luck." He pauses. "And you weren't bothering me."

As soon as I leave his room, my face makes contact with a frisbee, and I drop to the floor, landing on my hand.

"Kurorio!" Tokoyami and Kirishima run over.

"Shit, I'm sorry. We'll take you to recovery girl." Kirishima apologizes.

So there I am, getting escorted to the nurse by Kisishima and Tokoyami. Recovery Girl heals my sprained wrist but asks for a classmate to sign me out. Upon hearing this, Tokoyami heads outside and makes a call.

"Wait I can't sign you out? You'll just be here until a classmate gets you?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just going to text Honunuki-"

"Shihai! Are you alright shroom?" I turn around and see Kinoko running down the hall, Tsuyu following her.

"Oh, um, I'm okay," I say, feeling my face getting hot. "Can you please sign me out?"

"Of course!" She signs me out, and soon after, the 1A students leave, leaving Komori and me as the last ones in the room. It seems that we will have to talk now.

I didn't expect it to happen so soon.