011

Emilia was currently in her office waiting for Benito. He had texted her and told her that he would be there in 15 but , it had already been 25. Oh yes, she was counting and for some odd reason she was nervous. There was a knock on her door startling her and her thoughts.

" Come in." She said

The door opened revealing Benito with food in his hands once again. It's like he knew this was the key to Emilia's heart. She loves food and she's in fact supposed to be on her lunch break soon.

" Bueno eh, traje uno sándwiches porque tengo una hambre bien cabróna y ando algarete sin pensar." He spoke super fast.

The hunger was evident in his voice. Emilia couldn't help it and bursted out laughing. He looked up at her with a huge smile on his face amused by her laugh. Maybe one of the best sounds he's ever heard.

" y tú de qué te reís ? porque yo no hice ningún chiste o tengo cara te payaso." He said the smile still on his face.

" es que yo también tengo hambre." She answered calming down.

The two began to pull out sandwiches out the bag. Their mouths watered at the sight of them.

" So dime, siempre te has gustado diseñar ropa ?" Benito asked after taking a bite out of his sandwich.

" Si , siempre me has gustado la moda y creará mi propias cosas y de ver a mi mamá y papa. Porque en verdad está compañía es de ellos. Gracias a ellos tengo el éxito que tengo." Emilia explained to him.

" Eres súper talentosa." He complimented her while looking at her.

" Gracias. Y tú siempre te has gustado la música ?" She asked now looking at him, their eyes meeting.

" Si desde chiquito me encanta. Y me encanta lo que hago. Súper agradecido." Benito answered.

The two engaged in small talk as they enjoyed their lunch.

After eating it was time to get into business. In order to get the precise measurements , Emilia needed Benito to take off his clothes. She didn't know how to ask him to do so without making things awkward.

" necesito que por favor te quites la ropa." Emilia blurted out.

" No tienes que decir por favor." Benito whispered.

What did he just say ? Is he flirting ? No he cant be, Emilia thought to herself.

" es para cojer las medidas bien." Emilia added.

" Ah ok." He said with a chuckle and smirk.

He was flirting , he knew exactly why she asked.

As Emilia looked for everything she needed , he stripped from his clothes. When she turned around she was stunned by his toned body covered up in tattoos. As she once thought before , he was perfect.

Benito stood still as she begun , her fingertips brushing slightly against his skin , sending shivers down his spine. For a quick minute she placed one of her hands on his chest. The two felt a sudden sensation. Her skin felt so warm against his. Her hand was so soft , delicate, and the baby pink nail polish gave it a touch. It was then he once again noticed the beautiful ring on her finger.

" Cuánto tiempo llevan juntos?" He suddenly asked still looking at her ring.

" We've been together in a relationship for six years. But, I've known him my whole life. Our parents are very close. We were to stubborn to admit we liked each other because we didn't want to ruin our friendship." Emilia said with a slight laugh as she remembered that moment.

" wow , that's a lot. Does it still feel the same after all these years ?" Benito asked getting deep.

Emilia sighed.

" No te voy a mentir, it doesn't. Especially lately , maybe it's because I'm always alone and he's barely around. I don't know things have been weird but , I know I love him and us getting married has been a dream for our parents." She confessed opening up to him.

Benito just nodded as he watched her.

Emilia then proceeded to the lower half of his body. She tried not to look too much but, it was impossible.

Another ten more minutes and she had all the measurements she needed. Benito began to dress himself.

" Ya casi estamos listos." He said and she nodded.

" Nos vemos pronto." Emilia said as he went in for a hug.

As soon as he left the building he began to text her. The girl laughed at how funny he was ...

No Me Quiero Casar