014

Benito and Emilia were currently at his third stop of the day which was a Photoshoot and interview for times magazine. Emilia sat behind the camera and watched it all. She couldn't help but, admire him. The way he carried himself , how confident he was, and the way he spoke.  Without a doubt Emilia knew she was attracted to him. But it wasn't only just that.  In these past few months, he's shown interest and has paid attention to small details. She just smiled to herself. 

It seems that Benito saw her smile which made him smile in the middle of the interview.

By the time Benito was done with everything it was already late and Emilia knew he was exhausted.

" Let's just go back to the hotel, order room service, and chill with the guys." She suggested with a smile as they got into the SUV.

" That sounds good to me." He replied as he threw his head back.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Emilia got out of the shower , threw on some pajama pants and a simple crop top. She then proceeded to do her night time skin routine. Once she was done she left the bathroom and the hotel room. As she locked the door she heard loud screaming.

" mama me el bicho cabrón!"

" Cabrón muévete!"

Emilia furrowed her eyebrows and giggled. What was going on ?

She opened the door to Jan and Jomar's room and there they all were playing video games.

" Llego Emilia ayyy!!" Bernie exclaimed as the rest cheered.

She laughed as she closed the door behind her.

She made her way closer to them and she immediately wanted to join.

" Can I join ?" She asked

" Grab a controller." Bysael said.

She joined and began to beat them including Benito.

"What the fuck !" Bernie exclaimed.

" I win." She smirked.

" Where did you learn how to play ?" Jomar asked.

Suddenly her mood changed.

" My fiancé and I would always play together." Emilia answered thinking about Carlos.

" y donde está el?" Jan asked

" En Miami es que ya casi ya no nos vemos por trabajo." She said

Suddenly her phone went off , it was a call from Carlos.

" I'm sorry it's him I've got to take this." She excused herself and went into the bathroom.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door indicating that the pizza had arrived. They decided they would wait for Emilia.

" Hola amor." She answered the phone cheerily.

" Donde carajo estas ?" He spat.

Oh.

" I'm in New York I made a design for the met gala." She answered not giving specifics.

" Okay and you decide not to tell me." He replied clearly angry.

From the background she could tell he was home.

" The same way you don't tell me when you come and go." She spat. 

The guys were hearing everything from outside.

" I leave once unnoticed and here you are angry. I should be the one constantly calling you for the amount of times you come and go." She added now raising her voice.

" I don't have time for this shit right now. We'll talk later." Carlos said and hung up. Not giving her a chance to reply.

" Que cabrón." Benito said through gritted teeth.

She stepped out the bathroom and they all looked at her. They were at the table gathered round the pizza boxes.

" I'm assuming you guys heard all that." She said.

They all nodded.

Benito called her over so she could sit on his lap. At this point she just wanted to feel comforted and wanted. She sat on his lap and he kissed her arm as she did so. Her stomach began to do flips. She tried to excuse it with her just being hungry.

" Que quieres, de queso ?" Bysael asked serving her. 

" Si y pepperoni. Gracias." Emilia softly smiled.

They all began to eat. As they ate Benito glanced up at her on his lap and smiled to make her feel better. She softly giggled as she took a bite from her slice. They all began to engage in small talk as they ate. Benito was telling a story and was talking with his hands. After concluding his statement without realizing his hand landed on her thigh. His hand was rested on her thigh so he was now embracing her from his right side. Her stomach once again began to flip but , she as well felt at ease. Jomar sneakily took a picture of the moment.They looked like a couple.

" nunca dices la historia como es." Jan said shaking his head in disapproval.

" como que no cabrón?!" Benito exclaimed.

They spent the rest of the night telling Emilia stories while she sat on Benito's lap. Not a single complaint left his lips.

No Me Quiero Casar