➜﹒⪩﹔007﹒☆﹒

"I don't think I've ever seen your sister on her own," Wonbin commented to Shotaro, his eyes meeting the group of girls lingering in the hallway, laughing amongst themselves

"I don't think I've ever seen your sister on her own," Wonbin commented to Shotaro, his eyes meeting the group of girls lingering in the hallway, laughing amongst themselves. "She's always with at least two of the girls from her group."

"Well, I mean, is that a bad thing?" Shotaro answered back, leaning against his locker.

"Well, no, but it's just interesting. Cause I've seen all the rest of them on their own, just never her. Weird." he mumbled towards the end, furrowing his brows as he turned to the rest of his group, tearing his gaze away from the array of colourful hair.

"I don't think it's that weird?" Shotaro laughed, confused at Wonbin's statement. "Isn't it like, perfectly normal that my sister isn't a complete and utter loner?".

"I didn't mean it like that Shotaro, man, come on."

"Woah, woah, calm down." Eunseok placed his hands on the shoulders of the two, clearly not wanting this minor disagreement to erupt into anything more: least of all in the middle of the hallway. "Wonbin didn't mean anything by it, okay? He just needs to think about what he says before he says it." he scolded, tapping Wonbin on the back of the head sharply. It didn't take long for the two to move away from each other, clearly quite annoyed with one another.

It was nearing the end of the school day, the week even and when you put two of the biggest personalities in the group into a loud, overwhelming school environment whilst absolutely shattered and ready to go and sink into bed, it was always going to be disastrous. Luckily, with members like Sungchan, Eunseok, and Seunghan who were all relatively calm no matter how tired, then Sohee and Anton, who just became reclusive, and silent when tired, it was an even balance that (even if pushed close) avoided any major conflict between the group.

"Sungchan, what're you doing this weekend?" Seunghan began, trying to ease the boys out of the awkward silence. After a few seconds and no response, Seunghan clicked his fingers in front of the lanky boy. "Sungchan!"

Sungchan had not been paying attention to anything that had happened within the last 10 minutes. He was completely out of it. None of them really clocked his confused and transfixed gaze. It was pretty common that he just zoned out, but if you were smart enough to follow his gaze, you'd see it lingering over the overly happy pink haired girl, bouncing around as she told her friends a, clearly, very 'interesting' story. It wasn't anything specific that caused him to look over. He just caught her flailing arms and found himself rather concerned by her movements whilst telling a story.

"Oh, sorry." he bluntly responded, clearing his throat whilst Seunghan repeated his sentence. "Nothing much really, probably homework." he shrugged, causing the rest of the group to groan.