New agenda (Take Over A New Kingdom)

In her room with Brimsely by her side after coming back from a show she had just taken a shower and was putting on her face mask she picks her phone up and while looking threw her social media she spots a boy of high caliber of her status but upsetting he is a human boy called Benjamin Florian Beast

from the upper world

"Intriguing. Brimsely pull up the data for a prince Benjamin Florian Beast I want to know everything about him."

"Yes my princess." He began to look threw the book of the world above and found it

"Here it is your majesty." He placed the book open on my bed and made appeared a green mist showing him

"Quite a catch." Said interested the young princess

"It seems his the future King of Auradon and the Isle of the lost, had diplomatic skills, Has brown hair with golden streaks in between, hazel green eyes, 6'3, powerful beast abilities, 16 years old a bit over your age isn't it my princess?"

"Why? Cause his gonna be sixteen an I'm barely thirteen!"

"No that not what I mean my princess."

"Well it shouldn't I mean hell my dad been pushing for me to get railed already to produce an heir for the throne but having two kingdoms in my grasp a king for hell greed and human no less I must have him."

"Well my princess it seems you might have a rival."

"What?! Who!" She showed a picture of Ben and Audrey together

"Her?! She's not even all that. I mean look at me barely thirteen and I have the body of an adolescent well more like an minor adult that boys go over dramatic over."

"Absolutely your Highness."

"Then this no good useless pathetic excuse of royal will be any problems for me then, once him and his kingdom are mine, he'll have no use for her once I bed him and he gives me an heir to our future throne."

"I sense that my grace but."

"But?!"

"But he made a declaration for four villian children to be brought over from the Isle of the lost and I sense danger ahead."

"Show me."

"Yes your majesty." He makes the switch to villian children and they see them

" He makes the switch to villian children and they see them

"I want to hear them Brimsely."

"Yes your majesty." He makes it be heard

Maleficent
You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy.
Mal
What's in it for us?
Maleficent
Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns.
Carlos
Um, I... I think she meant us.
Maleficent
It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?
Mal
Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't...
Maleficent
Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!
Evil Queen
Our will.
Maleficent
Our will, our will. (snaps, which makes Mal looks back to Maleficent) And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy.
Mal
What...mom... (Maleficent pretends squishing Mal's lips to make her stop complaining and they stared at each other, which makes their eye turned green like a staring contest and Maleficent beats Mal) Fine. Whatever.
Maleficent
I win.
Evil Queen
Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing.
Evie and Evil Queen
And lots and lots of mirrors!
Evie
Ah!
Evil Queen
No laughing. Wrinkles.
Cruella
Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much.
Carlos
Really, mom?
Cruella
Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?
Carlos
Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing.
Cruella
Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon.
Carlos
Oh, no! I'm not going!
Maleficent
Jafar
Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp.
Jay
Dad. I already tried.
Jafar
Ah!
Evil Queen
Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?
Maleficent
What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men.
Evil Queen
Ow!
Maleficent
Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!
Jafar
I will...
Jay
Pop!
Maleficent
Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches.
Cruella
Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!
Maleficent
And I, Maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. Villains!
Evil Queen
Yes.
Jafar
Yes?
Maleficent
Our day has come. E.Q., give her the magic mirror.
Evil Queen
Yeah.
Evie
This is your magic mirror?
Evil Queen
Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things.
Evie
Like a prince?
Evil Queen
Like my waistline.
Maleficent
Like the magic wand! Hello!
Evil Queen
Hello.
Maleficent
My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out.
Evil Queen
Voila.
Maleficent
My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives.
Evil Queen
Like it was yesterday.
Maleficent
And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you.

"Ugh enough Brimsely." He nods softly closing the book

"No matter if I have obstacles in the way let them try something while I bed the prince even if that little Mal girl tries anything it'll too late cause I'm going to strick the first chance I get and nobody will stop me cause I'm Marilyn Charlotte Mammon and I get everything I want no matter how and what the cost."